"Yes utterly"

Song: Tungba ft ajebutter

Raphael P.O.V

"Yes I remember." She whispers, though it echoed in the cave. Gen I will miss our flights together especially when you danced for me in the jet or when you analysed me. I will miss and cherish the moments we slow danced to Rhythm of my heart by Rod Stewart. I loved the spicy wings there will be no better spicy cooker ever. Lastly  when I asked you to marry me you were so happy and I was sure it was time I planned the whole trip and when I we bungee jumped I knew that I will jump of any mountain and risk my life for you. When I gave you that mark I knew what I was doing I knew the that an African would not only live for her people but for me. There are a lot of things I love about you about us and I want to love you more, so we can have our babies Elisha Elijah Persis and Africa just how you wanted it. For this to happen I need you here. Come back to me...please." I finish my speech.

I go down on my knees and ask God for help. Yes I'm a werewolf Christian. "Raphael I love you, I love you ." The Clakinoras fell back her eyes turned to her normal color. "Now Raphael" she says I jump out with my guards and I went straight to the Clakinoras and choked it. It held onto my my hand squeezing it. My wolf and I were angry.

I increased my power in choking him Genesis came near me and placed her hand on the Clakinoras heart. We looked at each other hand nodded, "Do you give yourself to us utterly body and no body ,flesh and no flesh, not as a fugitive but as a child might with no dying wish." We both say with a dominant tone.

"Yes utterly." He says whilst I choke him.

"Karma is a bitch ,bitch." Genesis says as his body vanishes from the earths surface forever.

"I missed you." We both say I hug her tightly. I let go and our foreheads are against each other.

"I love you Raphael." She says

"I love you Genesis." I reply.

She looks at me with a a brighter sparkle in her dark brown eyes I lower my head and kiss her lips. She kisses me back and kojr lips move in a beautiful melody. We hear people clapping and then we stop. I see Raymond wiping a fake tear.

"No you guys didn't have to stop please continue." Raymond shouts. For once I actually smile in front of my warriors.

"Warriors I'm happy we are returning all together with no casualties." I said formally. We walked out of the cave last. "Owww." Gen says lowly whilst touching her back. "Show me where the pain is" I say whilst holding her waist tightly. "It's probably pain from all the floating and being possessed and stuff." She said.

We teleported back to the pack lands and Gen slept, I couldntf sleep I was just unsettled. I opened my mind link and spoke to Raymond, he couldn't sleep too, so I told him to come to the library or study. I kissed Gen on her forehead then I remembered the pain on her back. I slowly lift up her shirt making sure I don't wake her up. I gasp as I see a mark of evil on her shoulder. I pull her shirt down and walk out.

"So what you are telling me is that you think the Clakinoras did not die its in Gen." Raymond said. I nodded. We spent the rest of the night in the library reading through solutions. The next few days Gen acted normal I just rolled with it but we never got physical. I went for trips around the world looking for a solution but everyone had no answer. Days soon became months everything was put on hold the wedding the Luna inauguration. Out of all these months something shocked me and shattered my heart forever.

I walked into the Alpha house it was silent I went to my room and heard moaning. I opened the door slowly with my hands shaking and I saw her receiving pleasure from Charles,the guy we met at her reunion. I snapped and pounced on him. I threw punches and Raymond pulled me back. No one could see his face anymore all was red.

I heard giggling, I looked up and saw her laughing  took a deep breath."You weren't giving me any so I decided to get some myself." She said boastfully. "I've heard enough of your bullshit  give me back my wife!" I said shaking him.

"It's me sweetheart don't be in denial." She said." No it's not you, now tell me now where did you put my wife because that's not her, I know everything so you better start talking, you weren't after her so who exactly are you after.?"

"You." She said

"Why?" I asked confused.

Baby get out of there its not safe! Gen mind linked me.

How do I know it's you and not Clakinoras?

Five times during prom I stepped on your shoes five times and we had roccomamas thrice before you marked me.

Baby where are you?

"Are you even listening to me Alpha."

"I'm sorry I'm just not a fan of clout chasers so..." I replied.

She growled. I turned away and walked out of the room and went to my mother.

"Mom pack your things you are going to Africa, now." I demands.

"Why isn't the Luna inauguration tomorrow?" She asked.

"Sir the jet is ready,all the members of the pack have just as you ordered." One of my gamma said.
I nodded. My mom just took her Bible and went to the jet. I kissed her bye and the woods were silent.

Now tell me where the hell are you?

I'm right behind you shift your mom's bed pull the curtain holder pull up the string attached to it.

I did as she said and the thing was I was pulling was heavy but worth it. I saw hands it was her I hugged tightly and apologized countless times.

We have to talk through mind link I cast a spell that only you and Raymond can communicate with me and only me.

I nod.  So in your dad's secret study there's a sword on display that's what we use tho kill it.

Ok but before we do, Gen I'm not just a wolf I'm a tribrid too fully activated so if this doesn't work we say the nakamora,  got it.
She nodded.

Share your thoughts guys what a twist
PLEASE LKSTEN TO THAT SONG ITS MY JAM.

Xxxasta 🌸