"finn"

"So do you want to tell me about Charles." I looked at him and threw a packet of biltong at him and walked out.

Charles is just someone I don't want to think about especially at a good time like this.

I sat in the car Raphael followed, we arrived home, we got in my room to prepare for the reunion.

I showered and put my morning gown on, it was just silence.

"Raphael!" I called out he was still taking a shower.
I heard the water stop and he came out with a towel raped around his waist. I patted a spot on the bed so he could sit. He sat down.

"So I'm going to tell you about my high school life." He nodded.

" I went to three schools, first two years at Valedict, that's were I met Charles, he was the hottest guy but I didn't see it we were complete opposites but respected each other, so as I transferred  looked less attractive because of my weight and all my streamates became popular and famous by doing lavish things and I was just average."

I could feel some tears forming because of the next part,"I was unattractive a laughing stock but I didn't give a shit then on a holiday I lost my grandma and my world collapsed,  I lost weight by starvation and a bit of exercise, then boys started talking  to me but for the wrong reasons."

"So why did you get angry when I asked about Charles." He asked.

"Because boys like Charles almost raped me and I'm meeting hypocrites tonight." I say in pain. He gives me a hug and kisses my forehead.

"It will never be okay, until you decide to forgive and heal." he whispers in my ear . We stay in that position,"I'd like to stay like this but we have a reunion to attend to." He states.

I get dressed to slay and so does Raphael.

Raphael wore

We walked down the stairs my mom took pictures. We got in the car and drove to the club.  We arrived there and Raphael  said,"Time to show me off darling."

I laughed and walked in the club. The decorations were lovely.

"Ohhh my gosh,  is that Genesis with Mr Romero." I heard someone say. We walked and I spoke to some people and we laughed and took selfies.

"You don't have to look so horrified, darling." Raphael whispered only I could hear.

"Well Mr popular i have someone I'm running away from, and I can't do anything about it." I said with a groan added at the end.

"Yiiiiiii  major glow up, Genesis, Ohhh my Mr Romero." An old stream mate said. I rolled my eyes as she undressed Raphel with her eyes.

"Genesis, or should I say Sisonke." I screamed as I heard the voice and ran and hugged the person.

"Travis I missed, you." I said whilst in the hug.

"I missed you too little sister." He said with his deep voice.

"Ohhh bhudhi I want you to meet Raphael." They shook hands.

"Be careful Mukwasha she is a crazy one." He heard.

"Ohhh please boy at least I don't crave for Lula Lula." I said whilst nudging his elbow. Lula Lula means intercourse.