"Dehalia what a surprise."

Third P.O.V

The couple went out running errands around the pack. None of them had even discussed about the ball. " How many mountains are in the packlands?" Genesis asked.
"Three."

"Are there any mountains with a river anywhere?" She asked

"No, there are two mountains out off pack lands with a river  and mountain, they are very cold mountains."

"Is it possible for a wolf to live there?" She asked again.

"No it's not, only witches can survive there they can use their powers."

"Hmmm interesting, Do you want to go hiking after the ball." He nodded.

*******
Genesis wore a dress that Ralph's mom had chosen.  (It's the dress, the lady wearing it is not Genesis.)

She looked in the mirror  and gasped, "Miss Romero, isn't this sleet too exposing?" She asked.
"Noo not at all it's beautiful plus I need to make sure I get gran kids right." She teased.  She made her locks curl and let them down. Genesis walked slowly down the steps she kept her head down. Raphael was in the verge of drolling when he saw Genesis coming down the steps.

There was a sparkle in his eyes that his mother thought she would never see again. Raphael  looked on point in his suit

He took her hand as she approached the last step. His mother took pictures and they walked to the car. "You look stunning absolutely gorgeous, a priceless peace of art." He complimented her.

She smiled and said,"If you keep on making me smile my cheeks will be too painful to give fake smiles at the ball." She joked.

"What do you even do at these balls." She asked.

"We meet as Alphas of the pack all over the globe since I'm king Alpha I need to be there, we just have the ball as an day off, but it's now taken as a chance on bragging about how rich one is." Raphael explained.

"Oh well then, give me a cup of tea this is going to be a long night lad." Genesis said using a British accent.

"Well then my lady we have arrived, please be as rich as you can." He said with a charming smile with a fake British accent.

"It's going to be a long night gentleman, where is my cup of tea?" She said in her fake accent.

Raphael laughed and she kissed him he responded and the drivers cough interrupted them. The laughed off their  embarrassment and walked towards in the hall.

" We have five Lamborghinis  and  a Ferrari, and tomorrow we are receiving the latest Lexus sports car, life is just great." A women said. Genesis face clearly showed boredom.

"Have you seen those adverts of helping those poor kids in Africa thank God I'm rich I wouldn't want live in a slump like that." Another women said.

"Okay listen carefully not everyone in Africa is poor, yes some governments are corrupt but your mindset seems to be the headquarters of corruption. Luna Sarah, please at least help them personally, and Luna Abby we don't care about the cars you have , this is suppose to be a nice formal get together not a I'm rich contest." Genesis said bluntly. She sighed after she was done.

"May I have this dance." I nodded. Raphael and Genesis danced to a slow song.
" Is It weird that I want to kiss you right now." They both said. They laughed and some couples looked at them.