"I see you are addicted"

I said goodbye to my parents and boarded the plane. I sat by the window , I know leaving three months early when the semester was five months away is awkward but I had to go for shopping.

I boarded the plane took  my seat. I've always loved seating by the window, then  I feel someone seat next to me. I don't bother looking and I continue staring out the window. We arrived in South Africa  in one hour thirty and I waited for my suitacases. I walked out of the airport and ubered my way to the hotel.

The whole week was full of shopping and once I was done , I flew to the place in which I'd be doing my studies. I was greeted by my cousin Kimberly.

"Hey long time kimbo."

"I would say the same to you."

"So let's go to the apartment I have some exciting news to tell you."

We drove to my apartment , wow this small town was covered in forest and had the best law firms , I'm going to love this place.

We got into my apartment ordered Chinese food. As soon as the food came I was supper nervous.

"Ok so how do I use chopsticks?"

"Hmmmm honestly I don't know but just use the fork."

We spoke up until 3am then fell asleep. Kimberly went back home and I was left alone. I woke up and took a jog in the woods and I felt like I was being followed.

I started sprint. Then I bumped into something and tripped on the floor.

"Owww what is that hard."

"Ohhh umm sorry." Ohhh no I know that voice.

"Stalker much."

"Ohhh hi Genesis."

"Raphael, I see you are addicted to My presence."

He helped me up, and chuckled.

"Why would I follow you all the way from Africa,  this is my hometown."

I was embarrassed, but I smiled it off.

"Is there any rocomamas here?"

"Unfortunately no, but I'll show you around sometime."

"Ohhh tha-"

I was I interrupted by a growl , fear flashed in my eyes but , Raphael  acted as if it was normal. I soon calmed down , when I saw the wolf  I relaxed. I gasped in awe ,it was so beautiful.

"You can talk it won't bite you."Raphael  said.

"It's so beautiful  look at its fur , and how it portrays this powerful respectful dominant image. I totally respect this wolf."

He chuckled and said, " So you also analyze animals to."

"I did literature boy I can analyze anything. " I replied whilst flipping my locks back.

He smiled  and said , " Ok we have to go now , you might end up being prey."

I nodded and we jogged back, when we were out of the woods he said,

"Its full moon today."
My other half jumped whilst knowing what went down on a full moon.

"Ahhh yeah I forgot."

"I'll see you later." Raphael said as he sprinted back in the woods.
***********

After my shower I went to the highway and sighed.  My wolf come out and started running in the woods she was happy and I was too. Do t be surprised I'm a werewolf  and a witch so yeah. How  I am well I'm an adopted child and my biological parents dumped me.

My wolf and witch were  ok with being together. I changed back in human form and started training then I felt a presence  a powerful  one. I stopped my practise and walked around aimlessly . Then my wolf leaped. Then the M word appeared  and this is the conversation between me and my wolf.

"Nah-uh remember university first , mate after."

"But he is right here, gen my mate."

Ever since Raphael  showed up his been causing an arguement.

I could smell his scent and this time it was stronger than before.

"Mate. " was all he said and his accent God I love it. I turned into my wolf and stormed of. My wolf and I knew it was the right thing to do, we had to keep our existence a secret even if it was my mate.

I changed back ordered pizza and watched a black lightning. Khalil is just hot sauce. I soon felt tired and went to bed. As soon as I hit the blankets I was no longer sleepy so I just listened to khalids latest album free spirit.  His voice is soothing and I can relate to every song.

Raphael  P.O.V

WHY!!! Did she just have to storm off. I went back to the pack lands and went to my mom.  Yes I'm a mommy's baby, that's because she's the wisest person I know. She was in her study and once I burst open the door , and looked up at me her eyes peeking over her glasses. I stress walked around the study . Then she laughed.

I looked at her with irritation and confusion in my eyes.

"What is it my baby. "

"She ran away mom , she ran away."
She stood up and hugged me  and I hugged her back.

" maybe  she doesn't want to be discovered  since you know her she is also a witch."

" I travelled  all the way to Africa for her mom, I won't reject her cause she is half witch that's absurd." I said in frustration. 

"Just give her time, I know she will be a great Luna."

"Ok , good night mom." I hugged her and went to my room. I couldn't sleep so I just listeneto khalids latest album. It calms me down.

Hey
So what do you think , vote comment and share.
Who watches WWE , and who else is a large fan to khalids music.

Xxx asta