"tap out "

Raphael P.O.V

She was so kind to me after all I've done, I'm so lucky my drink got spiked because if  she would have showed up after my rape I would hate me.

I took a shower and switched on my tv and started watching WWE whilst Gen was bathing. I heard the shower stop then she came in wearing my t-shirt only and she had a smirk on her face. She stood in front of me and said,

"Did you put the wrestling channel on cause you know...I don't ever tap out." She  this as she made herself comfortable on my laps. I chocked and just stared at her, she kissed my neck slowly, tracing her kisses. She traced my abs with her soft touch and then got off my laps.

"That's for going to a fancy hotel, without me." She said as she walked away.  I grabbed her wrist and pulled her back to me. "Well you started something now you have to finish it." I said griping her waist and carried her to the bed. She chuckled and said,"Since I  decided to start , I'll decide on when to finish it." The tables turned and she was now on top off me.

She jumped off the bed and ran out of the room , I chased her around  the whole house and she was laughing and screaming. I was surprised to find myself laughing also.Its been a long time since I and this type of fun. We were by the pool and it was a dead end. "Got ya." I said whilst pulling her towards my chest.

"Payback "was all she said and we were now in the pool. She wrapped her legs around my torso. She looked deep into my eyes and said,"What are you hiding, you haven't let go off something, why do you keep it and not let it go."

"Let's go somewhere safe." I whispered.  She nodded . We got out of the pool and changed our clothes. I gave her another shirts and a jacket which looked like a dress on her. I drove out of the mansion then I received a call I put it on loud. "Sir you said you were training the guards today." My beta Raymond said. I cussed the whole ride to the training grounds.

"It's okay I'll train the guards whilst you relax , you need too relax." She said softly. I nodded , I just want to see her fight. We got out of the car and she examined the guards.

"Eyes up hear guards, you see that's the major weakness,  lust and desire, today training is different, I'm going to fight 5 of you and 3 amongst  the 5 will fall because is lust and the rest will freeze because of desire and pride." She looked at me and I  nodded.

"Beta Raymond , top five please." The five came forward,  they all circled her and attacked her but she pushed them off. Whilst two guards were recovering three came at her I and she used some  spell and they were attracted by a whistle they looked towards that direction and walked there. They were hallucinating only them and I could see the beauty. Once they approached it they started fighting each other.

The other two chuckled and approached her. She  froze one in mid air and then  tackled the other to the ground. She spun his shoulder and put pressure on it but he broke free. She  threw a punch and he tried kicking her but she caught his leg, forced him into the ground and put a lock which put pressure on his knee. He tapped out. She smiled and stood up.

"As I said lust, pride and desire, these three things destroy you and when they destroy you, the whole army is destroyed." I stared at her the whole time I knew she could feel my gaze on her.

"So I guess this is goodbye gentlemen and , whatever beef you have going on resolve it before it's too late." She walked towards me and my and Beta were then one guard said," Miss please come next week, we will be better." She raised her eyebrows and looked at me. I nodded then she said," Yeah sure."

We walked to the car then I drove us far from the pack lands to my special place. After we climbed the mountain we sat at the edge and I said,"Let me tell you from the very beginning." She nodded.

Very short chapter I know but I had my reason. Stay tuned to.

Random song:circle ft post malone

Xxxasta