"BOMA!!"

Song: African woman ft banton

RAPHAEL P.O.V

We were in Kevin's private jet, and I was just so impatient. Gen was sitting opposite me and she was just looking in my eyes she would move her head. It was like she was analysing me, and I would frequently look at her and wave.

Her sister's were busy sitting on their partners laps and kissing them or the couples were just whispering sweet nothings to each other. Tonight is going to be perfect.

Genesis writes something on a paper and passes it to me.

You've been smiling the whole flight are you okay?

Yes I am, I just can't wait to see the place. I write back. She nods and continues staring at me.

I remove my shirt cause it's getting hot. Genesis's eyes looked like they were going to pop out. She coughed and then looked down. I coughed and she looked at me. I danced with my chest. I could see her trying to suppress a smile. I put my shirt back on.

We arrived at the airport and were greeted by traditional dancers I took a video.

"So which hotel are We sleeping at?" Genesis asks.

"Kingdom hotel." I reply. Her jaw drops I'm guessing she doesn't know I'm the one who planned this whole trip. We arrived at the hotel and it's amazing.

We checked in and went to our rooms. Genesis dramatically collapsed on the bed. I laughed and said,"Do you want to go to the pool after we pack." She nodded.

We unpacked then I wore my swimming shorts. " Gen you are taking a long time ,everyone is waiting for us." I shouted.

I heard some movements then she opened the door. "How do I look I feel too exposing." She said. My jaw dropped she was wearing a bikini.

"Raphael!!" She shouted.

"It is exposing wear some swimming shorts." I said. She looked gorgeous in the bikini but I didn't want people or guys to look at my baby like a sex object.

"All done, let's go." I pulled her towards me and kissed, the kiss got deeper and we both knew what it would lead to so we ended it.

We walked to the pool area and had some drinks. "Guys let's go play tennis since it's getting dark." Aisha said.

"Well I think we should get ready for tonight,  we are going to the Boma." Kevin said.

"Boma!!" Genesis screamed. All of us blocked our ears.

"Yes the boma Raphael has planned the whole thing." Angel says.

"Okay then let me go get ready." Genesis says and she storms off to our room.

☆☆☆☆☆☆

"Ok miss you are taking a long time." I say through the bathroom door.

"Okay just two minutes." She shouts back

"You've been saying that for the past two hours." I whine.

"Okay I'm done, so how do I look." She says whilst slowly spinning.

"Like an African Luna." I replied.

She smiled, she did her make up like African woman back in the day, styled her locks and wore modernised African attire.

We drove to the Boma and they gave us these African print cloths to wrap around our clothes. We took a picture.

We got shown to our table and had crocodile tail for a starter. We watched the play the mini drums also known as "ngoma" . We went by the buffet that had game meat and some other stuff. We ate and talked the Aisha said," So has Genesis cooked sadza for you." Sadza is the staple food in her country.

"No I haven't there is no mealie meal in his country like the best one we have here." Genesis states.

"Okay everyone get off your seats and let's go to the drums men that I will pick will play the drums and any lady that I pick will have to dance along to the beat." The announcer says.

We all look at him as he scans the crowd then he says," that whole table over there come hear." Genesis looks like a dear caught in headlights. The whole crowd claps and cheers as we make our way to the drums.

"So ladies you know the African dance, Gentlemen to the drums but you sir come with me." He says whilst referring to me.

Everyone is getting ready, and whilst the drums are being played I take a video of Genesis dancing she looks so happy and a took a few pictures.

The announcer comes and I say,"Is everything going smoothly it has to be perfect." He nods.

"Sir I'll give you a thumbs up when it's time." He says.

"Thank you so much Mr Rafiki." I say.

"Please I said call me Kudzai." He says with a friendly smile.

The girls dance to the rhythm and take videos and pictures. Kudzai gives me the thumbs up and Genesis is the only one left in the middle. I go behind and get down on one knee. She turns around wondering why everyone is gasping.

"I love you to the heavens and please be by my side until my last breath. Will you marry me?" I say these words filled with affection.

She can't stop smiling and nods vigorously then she breaths and says,"Yes." I slide the ring on her finger and she says," I know I can't go down on one knee put I was going to ask you also." She takes out a ring and puts it on my finger.

The whole crowd claps and some are crying, I kissed her passionately and Kevin shouted.

"Save the rest for the bedroom." The crowd laughed and we went back to our table, Gen sat on my laps as we spoke to the others. We drove back to the hotel and went to our rooms.

Guys you really need to listen to the songs I'm suggesting they are mal.

Vote comment share

Xxxasta 🌸