"Mukwasha"

Genesis P.O.V

It feels so good to be back home. We drove to our house and I was telling Raphael how to greet my family and I showed him pictures.

I kissed Raphael one last time because it won't be possible in my parents house.
We arrived by the gate and it was open there were lots of cars and when we got out we were showered with hugs. 

We got inside and sat down , I went down on my knees and greeted all my elders with my native language. Raphael  went down with one knee and greeted all of them with my native language.

"So how was the flight?" My mother asked, I saw a a small smile form on Raphael's lips.

"It was lovely mommy and I see the roads have been fixed well." I said.

"Yes finally you know this government is better than the last." She stated we laughed.
"Let Tanaka, show you to your rooms whilst I and the girls prepare for the braii." I nodded and Raphael and I went to our rooms.

"You were put downstairs Alpha." I tease . He smiled and says,"So when did you plan on telling me your house is a mini mansion."

"Fine you win this one but anyways, I'll be upstairs last room to your left." I said .

I took his suitcase and unpacked his clothes whilst he was calling Beta Raymond to check if everything is in order.

"Okay all done, so I'll be in my room you can walk around my cousins and sister will be here in an hour." I said.

"Can I keep you company whilst you unpack?" He asks,  I nod.

We go to my room and we talk and laugh most of the time. I tell him some of my embarrassing moments as a teen and he laughs soo loud and rolls on the floor.

"Is everything ok here." My mom asks while standing on the door frame.

"Yes I was just telling Raphael some moments." I said. She nodded and said,"Your sister's are here with their husbands." She left.

We went downstairs and my sister's death hugged me.

"Aisha, Angel I missed you guys." I said whilst in the hug.

"Kevinnnn." I exclaim he gave him a small hug, "You finally got Aisha." I say he nodded.

There was silence and all eyes were on Raphael, "Guys This is Raphael Romero,  my friend." I said calmly. They gave him handshakes.

"Raphael let's go to the braii stand,and leave these sister's to talk." Kevin said. Raphael followed.

We went to Angels room and sat down on the beds, So She spoke about her Kevin and their love life with wealth, whilst angel spoke about her boyfriend and university.

"So anyone in your life Kiki?" They both ask,

"Yeah there is."  I say simply,  I'm the only werewolf and witch.

" So how did the owner of one of the best law firms become your friend." The both asked.

"I was on a vacation in umm Fiji and he was too so we just talked cause he needed a friend that moment." I say lying through my teeth.

We go downstairs and there is music playing, my dad trying to dance. Whilst the boys are on the grill with the meat. Raphael looks like he is having fun I look at him and he laughs, how much I miss his lips on mine.

"So I was thinking we go to Victoria falls on Friday just us sister's and some friends, we can use  Kevs jet and get to know Raphael." Aisha suggested.

"I'll have to ask Raphael about it." I said.

"Go ask him now then." They all said at once.
I walked to the boys and said,"Mind if I steal Raphael for a minute or two?" I asked the boys. They nodded and I looked at Raphael and he stood up we went behind the house.

"So my sister's planned this trip for us, and do you want to go we leave on Friday and comeback on Thursday." I said whilst looking at my feet.

"It's okay Kevin told me about and I can't wait." He said happily.

"I have a confession." I said whilst looking in his eyes. He nodded.

I went on my toes and kissed him passionately his lips were soft and he kissed me back. He put his hands on my waist and pulled me closer. We parted our lips.

"I missed that." I whispered.

"I missed it more." He said in a husky tone.

We walked back to the others , I went in the kitchen and helped with cooking, whilst he went to the guys.

"So ,mukwasha?" My mother asked me. My blood ran cold then she laughed and said,"Kevin mukwasha." So mukwasha means son in law.

"He is good he just made this new thing that he signed with this car dealership." She said whilst cooking the chicken.

"Kiki can you marinate the chicken wings." I nod and make the wings extra spicy , I love spicy food.

**********
"Wowww I love the wings Mrs hynda, they are amazing, and the steak and chicken stew." Raphael complimented.

"Choose one thing now, I need to show the girls who is boss." My mother said laughing.

Raphael was deep in thought and said,"The spicy wings, I've never tasted anything like these before."

"A good husband always adores his wife's food." My mother said whilst eyeing me.

"Mukwasha." My dad said. We ate and spoke about random things.

What do you think?

Vote comment share
Random song : Angelina ft burna boy

Xxxasta 🌸