"lights on."

Random song feel my love ft sauti sol

Raphael POV

I love the married life though it's just been a day. "Mhhhhmmm." She moans as I kiss her on were I marked her.

I trail my kisses between her boobs since I ripped off her shirt and bra. I suck her boobs with equal love earning a moan from which urges me to go on. We hear a knock on the door and I let out an irritated growl and she laughs. She wears my shirt and gets to the door.

"Hello, I hope you a re enjoying the Mooney moon suite, I came to check if all is okay." The manger speaks.

"Yes it is I love our suite, if anything is up we will call you." Gen says sweetly cause she knows I'm to irritated to talk.

"By the way is there a clothes shop here?" She asks.

"Unfortunately no on this side of the island it's just tourism and culture but we have gift store." Gen thanks the lady and closes the door.

She comes back to me and sits on my laps with her legs crossed on my back. She cups my Chaka and kisses me slowly.

I kiss her back  slowly  and I feel my member slowly rise and my wolf is losing control cause it wants to fuck right now. Her hand goes in my jeans and then my pants whilst she kisses me. She strokes me gently with her hand causing me fok moan. I just want to pin her right now. She gets off me causing me to whine.

We need to go too the beach for jet ski ,please." She says. I nod and tell her I'm going to shower. After my cold shower for obvious reasons I get back in the room with my towel around my v-line.

She is gawking at me and I play with my chest causing her to blush. I walk over to her and hug her she hugs me back. Though one hand my abs she slowly trails it to my v-line. I hold my towel to keep it from falling and I can't move. I kiss her trying to distract her from making me take a cold shower.

I feel her hand wrapped around my dick and she keeps stroking it and her hand goes down looking for my tip and when she reaches it she say, "oh." Which sounds like a moan.

"You're so... big and long." Was all she said before going to the bathroom to change. I wore my beach shorts , she came out in a bikini causing a lustful growl to erupt from me.

"Umm bae don't you have, shorts or something, it's exposing." I say I know other people,will look at her.

"Trust me this is the only appropriate clothing I have." She says walking past me.

"Okay... wear my shorts then." I suggest. She walks up to mean and whispers in my ear. "Trust me babe I'm all yours to look at and eat and." She grabs my dick and says, " Is all mine remember to have and to hold." She says the kisses my cheek.

We got go the beach and went on the jet ski and did a few rounds with some teasing. We had some diner then slept.

GENESIS POV

I honestly don't know what came into me my wolf she is all to blame.

No I'm not, and if perhaps I was you were also amazed by how long and thick he is

I was but, still, how is that going to, fit, I'm a virgin you know.

Yeah it will fit trust me, plus with what you have tonight, grandbabies will be produced surely, just tell him you want it raw, no condom.

Ok let's do this. I currently sent Raphael to book us tickets cause sauti sol is here in Mauritius and are performing at this place. It's 8pm and he isn't pack. I put rose petals and stuff you know romance stuff and right now I'm dressingb in the lingerie I bought. Ralph thinks we are going for dinner. I hear him open the door.

"Babe hurry up dinner is about to finish and I'm starving." He whines, that's my que.

I walk in slowly, "why not eat me instead tonight." I say with my seductive voice.

He gulps down and walks towards me. I walk toward him confidently. He pulls me towards him and I kiss him deeply we both fight for dominance with our tongues. I rip his shirt of and he removes his jeans.

He undoes the zip leaving my breast open. I late me on the bed softly and kisses my neckm leaving me a moaning machine. Soon enough I'm naked. He kisses my thighs and then comes back to my neck. I rip his boxers off and he positions himself above me.

"This is going to hurt." He says he kisses me and his thick shaft enters my body, his kisses take away the pain and by each thrust it turns to pleasure. He goes faster and faster then his whole size is in me. I moan his name and he moans mine. I love my hips a bit and I feel him get thick in me and I feel my self reach a climax. We both come at the same time and he rests his head in the crook of my neck. We both catch our breaths.

I changed the position and let him lay on his back. His dick is still erected I slowly take up his whole size and I ride him nice and slow. "I love you." We both say. I lean in and kiss him. I end up going faster and we cames together. We did different positions until the sun came out. We laughed and then drifted of to sleep.

I woke with Ralph staring at me. I smiled kissed his nose. He got up and walked to the bathroom. I tried getting up but I fell to the ground. Ralph came rushing in and smiled once he saw me. He helped me up.

"Can we use the tub today." I ask sweetly KNOWING how sore I am. He nodded and place me in the tub. Soon we were making out in the tub and made love again.

"I can't believe we are going to see sauti sol." I scream as we are backstage. He just smiled.

We got to the VIP lounge  for the show. They started playing and Ralph and I danced to every song. We got back and slept. The honeymoon was amazing and I will always cherish it.

We were back in the jet whilst we talked about mg luna inauguration. We la dad and headed straight tgo the ceremony. I wore a white be I gown dress that was traced with diamonds. I walked to the room. All pack members were there and I walked down the red carpet.