"I need to tell you something"

Genesis P.O.V

I looked at him in the eyes and nodded, "I umm had problems with my dad he slept around and drank all the time , which hurt my mom and my brother, he is so violent then one day he challenged me , he said if I...if...I." I rubbed his back and pulled him closer to me.

" He said if I beat him he would stop drinking and bring Lola back home, I beat him and became Alpha, he took Lola who was 9months at the time he ran away with her. I saw him leave with her but he said he was taking her for a walk." He sniffed. I hugged him.

"I saw him take her away and I did nothing." I rubbed his back and said,"I won't lie to you , you won't get better if you hold it back, Lola who is she to you."

"My sister's child, my sister dehalia, she just disappeared." Ohhh fuck  that's the witch that sent those girls to rape him. "Don't worry I have a plan." He nodded.

"Since we are telling the truth, I need to tell you something, I lied about being a foster kid, I have a family,  two parents and 3 siblings, they are good people, but I guess I was just too different. So I made myself numb to emotion, my only friends don't even know I'm a werewolf and a witch,  when my sister saw me use my powers one day, she called me a wickedwitch, a Satanist, a witchdoctor , my whole family disowned me, so after that I got thrown out, my grandmother is still in touch with me. I moved to a foster family, then after that I graduated university, then went back to high school, because I wanted to run away from something that caught up with me. Now I'm here."

I sighed once I finished. "That's a very sad past." I nodded

"Genesis meaning the beginning, so the past is in the past, so let this be the beginning of our lives together."

He placed his hand on my chin, and looked at me deep in my eyes. Love. His lips connected with mine. They moved in tune with each other. I don't know  how long we stayed with our lips having a mind of their own.

"Wowww." Was all I said then we laughed.

"It's getting late let's go." He said.

"Nope we are still saying goodbye to the sun come here." I replied. He chuckled then sat down.

We watched the sunset in comfortable silence, after that we drove back to the pack lands singing along to the radio. We ate dinner with the pack family, I couldn't help but smile whilst I ate.

"Son it's the Alphas ball tomorrow,  you have to attend." His mother said.

"Do I really have to, I mean I would draw attention and I hate it."

"Yes and you know who is going to be there so you need to show off your beautiful gorgeous Luna of lunas." She convinced and I sighed at my plate.

"As long as it's her this time and not Raymond I'm cool with it."

"That's cold Raphael,  I'm the best date you could ever have." Raymond said.

"People thought I was gay for fucks sake, I respect gay people but, that was too much you were soo clingy." Raphael replied.

"Ok I'll go to the ball with you but you better have steel shoes cause I can't dance." I said.

"Says the girl who owned the dance floor at prom." He questioned with one eyebrow up.

"Well played." I said  raising my glass of  soda. We finished the rest of dinner talking about random stuff I found myself staring at Raphael, I seemed so interested in every action he made. I think he felt my gaze because he kept sending me glances.

"Your eyes will fall out Gen." His mom said. I chocked on my drink and said,
"Thank you for the reminder."

We said our good night's and went to sleep. Sleep, where to sleep, I walked around and opened a door.

"Ohhh sorry , I'll forget I saw that." I said.

"It's- you again, why do u keep coming-." I shut the door and walked away.

"Looking for were to Sleep?" Raphael asked.

"Yes." He linked my arm with his and led me to his room.

"This is our best room enjoy your stay madam." He said with a small bow at the end. I smiled.

"Anything else you want?" He asked.

"Yes, please call my mate I need him." I said the last part with a seductive tone. He growled and walked to where I was. "Wow your services are very fast."

He carried me to the bed and laid beside me and said," What are you hiding."

"How did you find out."

"When I mentioned my sister's name you freaked for a sec." He said in a matter of fact way.

I placed my hands on sides of his head and showed him everything that happened at the hotel. After that he seemed broken.  I wrapped my arms around him and he did the same to me. I kissed his forhead and said," She didn't do it willingly trust me something is up." He nodded.

I prayed asking for my mate to rest peacefully. His breathing calmed down and I fell asleep. I felt protected physically and emotionally. I've never slept this peacefully in a long time. I woke up in the middle of the night. I put on my location spell and tried locating Lola.

I had my headaches again, then I saw a cottage  there was an old man and he looked like Michael but not a lot, then a two year old who was asleep. I looked around the cabin, it was in the mountains, I could hear a river flowing. Then my headache stopped.

What do you think is going to happen,  stay tuned.
Vote, comment, share.

Random song : my boy Billie eilish

Xxxasta🌸