"Ohh you mean this"

Raphael P.O.V

She is still asleep it feels like two hours but it's just been 5 Minuets. I groaned they I went and got a cup of water from the  bathroom.  I looked at her and just as I was about to pour water on her face she said

"Don't you dare put water on my face."

"Give me a reason not to."

"Well stop acting childish Mr alpha." She got up and walked out of my room.

Well this is going to be a long day.

Genesis P.O.V

I woke up with the an instinct telling me Raphael  was going to pour water on me. After our little chat I decided to your around this mansion.

I walked in every room and saw some disturbing things when I didn't knock  e.g

"What the hell."

"Ohhh shit I did not see that umm byeee." I disturbed a mating session.

I walked into the study and saw a bunch of books about wolf's , booorriiingg.  I walked a little more then to the basement it was a gym/basketball court/mini candy bar.

I got some candy and went outside. Wowwww the  garden is beautiful. They even had an orchard.  Then I went to the pool and sat down. I thought about how life had changed just by a single word mate that word changed a lot.

I came from being a reject to a future Luna sooo  cliche. I could smell him looking at me. Ughhhh can he leave. "Staring is not good for your brain , you end up being obsessed with me." I said

"Well ok then." There was silence like dead silence even outer space would be regarded noisy. I stood up and he was behind me with an evil grin plastered on his face. Ohhh he'll no.

I took a step back , and that step was in the water. Fuck does the universe hate me. I got out of the pool and sat down.

I had goosebumps all over then I'm suddenly off the ground.
He carried me.

"Why aren't you asking me to let you down?"

"I've never been carried and I'm too lazy to walk."

"You always have an excuse for everything don't you."

"Maybe ,maybe not. "

We got in his room and I took a warm shower. I put on his bathing robe and stood by the door. "So can I have some clothes."

He threw  a t-shirt.  I wore it and walked over to him.
Silence again, God is this going to be my life until I die. "Netflix and chill?" He suggested. I nodded. He chose a horror movie, he is so cocky, I watched the whole movie without screaming. Then we watched a romcom it was boring.

I was playing a game on my phone then he grabbed it.
"Give it now." I commanded. He put it above his head. I got on top of him trying to reach my phone.

Raphael P.O.V

It was time for fun this Netflix and chill thing is boring. I grabbed her phone and whist she was trying to get it she straddled my member. I could feel it almost hardening then I said.

"Stop that."

"Stop what? you have my phone."
I looked at her raising my eyebrows and then she made the Ohhh shape with her mouth. Then she straddled me again.

"Ohhh you mean this." She straddled again but with force.

"Don't do it Gen." I said through my gritted teeth. She gave an evil smirk.

I turned the position and I was now on top of her. I kissed her neck and she tensed up a bit. I'm guessing she has never been touched before. I lifted  her leg by holding her thigh. I slowly kissed her thigh as she looked deeply in my eyes. Then she forcefully put her leg down.

"Lust is what's in your eyes not love Mr Romero." She said she walked to my closet and took a pair of jeans and a belt, then stormed out.

I wasn't left confused , I knew it was lust and not love , but how can I love someone who is weird.  I heard that you idiotic imbecile. How are you in my head. Wolf link jackass Ohhh goodbye. I felt her delete my wolf link with her.

Now she is gone. No more Luna just me.

Genesis P.O.V

I said the dumb words and left the pack lands. I walked to my house and called Kimberly but she said she was busy. So I went to a wolf bar.

"Can you believe that jackass he was so romantic at first, then boom his a tight ass goof, Well you know what they say about pretty boys , they are too damn stupid." The whole bar laughed with me as I drank my sorrows away.

Then it was karaoke night also. I got on the stage and said,"needed me by Rihanna."

"I was good on my own that's way it was..." I sang meaning it but don't worry I'm still sober. He walked in the bar  how dare he. I sang pointing to him," You were just another nigga on the hit list tryna  fit you in the aims of a bad bitch..." I only kept my eyes on him.

As soon as I finished the whole bar clapped their hands and I walked out of the bar. "Genesis kitara hynda. "

"Iwe ndikwanire." Which means you behave yourself.

"Ok bye."

"You idiot,  you are boring as fuck that's all you say eish."

"I'm leaving."

"Never asked for your presence alpha."

Boring chapter,  I know.....but it gets juicy
Vote
Comment
Share

Xxxasta