Part one

One year. It has been one year, when Tendou, Iwaizumi and Fukunaga left. No one knew where they went. But they knew why. They presented as omegas. Tooru remembers when he tried to say that it was okay. Iwa-chan just cried. It killed him inside. He just wanted to protect his friend. But...he just left. He also remembers how tendou always hated himself for it. He said that he didn't even look like omega. And it was true. He wasn't petite or...cute in someones eyes. He wasn't that submissive. And Fukunaga...he didn't say anything but everyone could see how uncomfortable he was. Oikawa sighed a little, biting his bottom lip. When makki came in to the room, Oikawa could feel like something was up.

"Everyone, come to the living room!" Makki yelled. Mattsun, Ushijima, Kyoutani, Noya, Asahi, Daichi, Yaku, Lev and Suga came running, and watched short omega. "Is everything okay?" Suga asked and watched other one. "I..yeah. I...found them. I know where Iwaizumi, Tendou and Fukunaga are." He said. Oikawa was already standing at this point."So, what are we waiting for? Let's go and get them back." Oikawa said. "Tooru...they left. I don't think that they will come back even if we ask them..." Suga said. "No no no no, we should ask them back. I...kinda maybe fucking miss them. And now they aren't only omegas in our pack. Now we have Yaku,  Noya, Suga, Akaashi and Kenma. When they left, it was only me, oikawa, ushijima, asahi and bokuto." Kyoutani said. Kenma just nodded. "I think the same way. They could want to come back now, when they aren't only omegas." Kenma said. Maki nodded. "let's go then."

At the home of 3 omegas

Fukunaga was making food, listening how Satori was talking about Naruto to Hajime and him. "Like it could be so cool to be ninja. not some journalist." He said. "Well of fucking course it would be so cool. You could just save the village and kick some ass." Iwaizumi said. Fukunaga smiled a little at the converstation. It was funny to live with them both. Fukunaga himself wasn't that talkative, so it was fun to listen how Tendou talked with iwaizumi. But...he missed kyoutani. He missed younger one. But...he was omega. And he couldn't live in same place where Kyoutani would live with his future mate. or...his mate right now. He didn't know that did others found mates already. "Fukunaga!? The water is boiling over already!" Iwaizumi yelled. Youngest of this household gasped, and saved the food.

"Yaish. is everything okay Shouhei-kun?" Tendou asked. Younger just shruged. "Mh, did you think about Kyoutani?" iwaizumi asked, but fukunaga didn't say anything or even move. Why should he? He didn't wanna tell others that he missed him. "It's okay to miss him. i miss waka-kun everyday. But it's better this way. i don't hurt my feelings so much when he finds his perfect mate." Tendou said. Iwaizumi just nodded. "Yeah. And i don't have to see how trashykawa flirts with every omega." Iwaizumi said. "Man, it would have been so much easier if we would have presented as betas or alphas. These crushes sucks." Red haired omega said. Fukunaga only hummed. He was thinking the same. This sucked so much. Youngest was going to give other omegas food, when someone knocked the door. "Mh? Is it postman?" iwaizumi asked. Tendou went to the door and watched trough peephole to see who was there. And oh god..no. Tendou walked back to kitchen and watched other ones. "They are here..Makki, Mattsun, waka-kun and oikawa. i know that others are there too." red haired omega said almost wishpering. Iwaizumi and Fukunaga were almost whiter than color white itself. "We are not opening that door. We are not home. let's just be quiet and pretend that no one is home." iwaizumi whispered.