Colors

Matsukawa...was happy. Heat ended and he could eat normally. And he didn't feel that burning itch, that he couldn't scratch away. Makki was already on his own room, and young omega was just laying on his bed. That had been...not so bad? He really..was happy that everyone knew now that he was omega. He didn't need to hide it anymore. He didn't need to me ashamed of  who he was. If he could say what he felt right now...he felt blue. Strange, right? But...blue meant so much to matsukawa. It wasn't just a color. It meant safe. It meant warmth. It meant that everything was going to be okay and no one could hurt him now. In Hanamaki's arms...he felt like this. And to be honest, he just wanted to cuddle with alpha right now. But he didn't wanna call alpha back and say that he needed cuddles. Couple months older boy had helped him more than enough. He just couldn't ask for more. He couldn't. Matsukawa smiled a little while he stood up. He needed to go shower and maybe then go eat something.

It felt weird to walk in pack house after the heat. He felt like flying, and he was just so happy. And everyone just watched him, as he walked to the kitchen. They all knew what had happened and what he and makki had done in Matsukawa's room. It....it felt wrong? But at the same time he didn't care that much. No one would take this good feeling away from him. Matsukawa looked what he could eat, smiling all the time. All he could see, were beautiful colors. Colors were bright and inviting. Matsukawa took a chicken salad and started eating it.  Tall omega was in his own worlds and he didn't hear or see anyone else. But soon he felt like someone hugged him from behind. And familiar smell was all over him. "Mh, hi Makki." Matsukawa said softly, feeling how Makki hummed and kissed his mark. Hanamaki wanted to be Matsukawa's mate. He wanted to proof omega that he wanted to be with him forever. So he gave him the mark. At first Matsukawa didn't know what to think about the mark. Was it too soon? But as soon as alpha had given him the mark...he just...loved it. He trusted him. "How are you feeling?" Makki asked, making omega giggle little bit. "I'm feeling good. How about you?" "I'm feeling amazing." Hanamaki said. "And..i'm feeling pink." Makki whispered. Pink meant that Makki was feeling good. It meant that other one was happy, save and just..so so good. When they first talked about serious stuff, they thought that if they don't know how to describe how they feel, they will use colors.  Sometimes oikawa had asked that what the hell they were talking about feeling like green or yellow, but boys had just laughed. It was their secret. No one else needed to know that. "I'm feeling blue. With you. In your arms. Always." Mattsun whispered and looked alpha, who just smiled. "I'm glad. Because i feel pink and blue always when i'm with you too." Makki said, and kissed omega's neck. Matsukawa hummed, closing his eyes for a bit. "You should eat something." Matsukawa said. "I know. I will eat soon. I just wanna stay close to you for a little bit longer." Alpha murmured. Matsukawa hummed. Omega was so..so happy. He would live with Hanamaki rest of his life. They were mates now...and matsukawa couldn't be any happier. He was a lucky omega. Really lucky. Happy and lucky. For the rest of his life huh? He could get used to this feeling.