Lunch talk

Fukunaga sit beside Kyoutani and eat slowly. He didn't understand why Kyoutani wanted to talk with him right now. Raven haired boy was lost in thoughts, and hummed a little. "Fuku, is everything okay?" Kyoutani asked and older one just nodded. He was fine. Perfectly fine, like always. He...huh. He was fine. 

Kyoutani looked Fukunaga and hummed. "So, i wanted to talk with you. What was the another reason why you left?" Kyoutani asked, but Fukunaga just shakes his head. No way that he would tell other. He would never tell him. He didn't want that he would start pitying him. "Fuku...i wanna help you." Blonde alpha said. "...i don't need help." Fukunaga said quietly. "I don't even want help." He continued and watched his food. He couldn't watch the alpha. He didn't wanna see how sad other one was. He didn't wanna watch his beautiful eyes. Because he would then tell him all. He would tell him how much he loved him and how much it hurt to even think that he had another omega. Another omega who made him laugh. Another omega who would kiss him, would take care of him. Would make him happiest alpha on the planet. "Fuku..i" "Don't. I need to leave." Fukunaga said and started walking to the door. "Shouhei!" Kyoutani yelled. Fukunaga spin around and...just watched younger one, being shocked. Why...did the alpha use his first name..?

"Please...please.." Kyoutani said and tears were rolling down his face. Why? Why was he crying? What was making him so sad? Was it because omega wouldn't let him help him? "Fukunaga...don't....don't leave again...i can't.. i can't do this without you, okay? I..fuck!" He yelled. "You are the only fucking one, who can even tolerate my personality. You are one who even wants hang out with me. I can't...i can't lose you again. Please...whatever makes you leave...tell me. I will do anything. Please...i will do anything that will make you stay. Please. Please." Kyoutani cried. Fukunaga didn't even realize that he was also crying.  Fukunaga didn't wanna see kyoutani crying. Kyoutani didn't deserve this. But...he couldn't just tell him hos selfishness he wanted to be. How he wanted to be the only one for him. The only one who could keep him close and make him smile. 

"I'm sorry Kyoutani..i just can't...i...can't do that to you...i don't want to.......sorry. I'm so sorry. Don't cry kyo...please..." Fukunaga said almost whispering, before leaving. He didn't wanna hurt Kyoutani..he didn't. But...fuck. Fukunaga couldn't stop crying, even if he tried. He couldn't do this. He needed to move away again. As soon as possible.