Ushiten

Tendou put his mangas on shelves and checked that he didn't forget anything in his bags. "Aaand that's all! Thanks waka-kun." red haired omega said and smiled at the alpha, who just looked at him. "Your welcome."  alpha said shortly. "Yeah...now i.." "Tendou." Ushijima said suddenly, and omega raised his eyebrows. "Don't leave." Alpha said. Mh? "What are you talking abou-" "Don't leave anymore. Just...stay." Brown haired alpha said. "Waka-kun, what do you m-" "I'm not good with my words. Or my emotions. But...don't leave. I..you...we...i..dammit." Tendou just watched Ushijima. "I....need to go." Ushijima said and ran. "W..waka-kun!?" Tendou yelled after the alpha, but he was already on ether his room or out of the pack house. What the hell? What was he going to say? Why he shouldn't leave? Red haired omega didn't understand any of this. Wha the hell had just happened? Tendou sighed a little and went to sit down on his bed. Waka-kun looked so stressed and...so scared? Usually taller one had just one expression on his face and everyone always said that it was hard to read his face. But just now...his face was like an open book. It was so easy to read. But..why? Why he was so scared? That he would leave soon? Why would ushijima even care? He was just...him. lil old satori tendou. Red haired omega, who didn't even look like an omega. Omega, who was so scary that people called him a monster. Omega, who looked like an alpha or beta. An omega, who wasn't 'perfect submissive little omega' that every alpha or beta wanted. He was just...him. 

Red haired omega just shacked his head. Maybe he read that expression wrong. No way in hell that Ushijima would even care if he would leave again. Ushijima just wanted to be friendly and good friend. Like he always was. Satori brushed his hand through his red hair and sighed. Just couple of weeks. Maybe month or two. Then he, iwaizumi and fukunaga would leave again. And now no one had any reason to follow them.  "Tendou. Wohoo earth to satori tendou." Mh? Omega blinked couple of times and..."Semisemi? how long have you been standing in front of me?" Omega asked. How he didn't see the beta? Or even smell or heard him? "Long enough to know that something is bothering you. So..let's talk." Semi said and sit beside him. "Don't wanna talk." Omega said. "Wanna too" "wanna not" "wanna too" "wanna not" "wanna too" "semisemi, wanna not" "wanna t-" "Shut the ever loving fuck up!" Oh, so kyoutani was out of fukunagas room already? Not a surprise. "So...why did you ran away?" "Semi, i didn't ran away. I left." "Ran away." "Left." "Ran away." "left." "Ran away." "Left." "Oh my god you guys sound just like kuroo and kenma." They heard Nishinoya's voice outside of the room. "We do not." Tendou said. "Okay okay. Tendou, now. We..care about you. A lot. Someone more than others. So..when you are ready and wanna talk to us. We are here, okay? Whatever is bothering you, we will listen and try to help you. You are not alone." Semi said. Tendou just nodded. What would he even say to semi? 'sorry, but i'm in love and i know i can't have him.' nah, not that easy. Red haired omega watched as semi left the room and closed the door behind him. Fuck, this will be harder than he had imagined.