Matsuhana...iwaoi? Matsuhanaiwaoi

It was just normal double date. Or...it was meant to be normal double date. But somehow here they were. All blushing like heatens. What did happen you may ask? Oikawa and his big mouth happened. Matsukawa was just listening how Iwaizumi and Makki were joking, when Oikawa suddenly said...

"OKAY! I can't do this anymore!" "Shittykawa, what?" Iwaizumi asked, looking at his mate puzzled expression on his face. And Matsukawa would be lying if he said it wasn't cute expression tbh. "I...I LIKE ALL OF YOU! ROMANTICALLY!" Oikawa yelled. And here they were. All blushing.

"I mean..i like you guys too.." Makki murmured, trying not to look anyone. While mattsun and Iwaizumi just looked each others. "You idiot alphas. I have been hinting about liking all of you since high school." Iwaizumi said and rolled his eyes. Then they all just...looked at Matsukawa, who hadn't talk anything. 

"So...how about you mattsun?" Oikawa asked, looking at him. "It's okay if you don't feel the same." Iwaizumi said, looking youngest of them. "Yeah, it's totally okay mattsun. I will be with you, no matter what. You are my mate." Makki said, softly petting youngest's hair, smile on his face.

Everyone were shoked, when they saw tears in Matsukawa's eyes, trying to help younger one. "What happened? Mattsun, tell us." Oikawa said, trying to help. "Mattsun dear, tell us. Why are you crying?" "Love of my life. My dear meme partner. Tell me. What happened?"

"I just....you guys are just so...." Matsukawa said, laughing a little as he cried. "I love you guys so much..i thought that there was no way all of you feel the same. It was a fucking surprise that Makki wanted to be my mate. And i always thought that iwaizumi just wanted oikawa and oikawa him, so i just...i don't know..i'm just so happy." Tallest male said and tried to stop crying. Damn. "So...we need to tell our pack about this.." Oikawa started, looking his...new mates? Were they? Yes? No? Maybe? "Yeah...but first...i will scent all of you. You are mine and that's final." Makki said, making all of them laugh. "Yeah, and i need to scent all of you too." Oikawa said, smirking to all of them. This was good. Everything was good.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First of all...im so sorry for taking this long again! And sorry for short chapter. I just...really wanted to make matsuhanaiwaoi, because...i love them. They will be best crack ship. Yes. And for apology i will give you guys picture of my cat. Yes. 

I have been moving and having like the worst year tbh, but i'm trying to be more active! So yeah

I have been moving and having like the worst year tbh, but i'm trying to be more active! So yeah. Thank you for waiting and thank you for all the love and messages you leave to all of my works. Love you so much c: <3