Fukukyo

Kyoutani helped 3 omegas to move with a pack a little while. Young one looked now the house first time properly. This didn't even look like a home. There wasn't that much furniture, and omegas didn't even have proper beds. Kyoutani took Fukunaga's bags and smiled a little. "I can carry these." Blonde said. He knew that others may ask why he was so helpful and happy, but...he have missed fukunaga so much. He still remembered how he tried to help older one.

~ flashback ~  

"Fuku, it's okay. Being omega isn't something to be ashamed of."  Kyoutani said  and watched crying omega, who was shaking so bad. "Just...breathe. Okay? I'm here to help you." Younger one had said. "...Don't.....touch.." fukunaga had whispered. "I won't, i won't. But please. Just...fucking hell breathe man. I don't want that you have a panic attack or something." "Kyo please...."  fukunaga tried to talk and stop shaking. "please just....stop this.....tell me this isn't real. Tell me that...i will be beta...i don't...i don't want this.." Fukunaga said and cried. That broke kyoutani's heart. Why Fukunaga wouldn't wanna be omega? He could find a true mate,he could bring a child to this world...and every alpha and beta would be after him. Fukunaga was just so beautiful, so for him it wasn't that big of a shock. "Fuku...i" "just...please...please...i don't want this kyoutani...help me...please"

~ End of flashback~

Kyoutani carried fukunaga's stuff to their pack's place. All omegas and alphas and ofc betas were happy that Iwaizumi, Tendou and Fukunaga were back. But...still kyoutani was sad. He didn't want that others would leave again. He couldn't let them leave. He couldn't let Fukunaga leave again. Past year was...hell. He was so worried about him and he tried to call and send texts to Fukunaga. He begged that older one would respond. Even an 'okay' would be fine. But nothing. Kyoutani went to Fukunaga's old room, and helped older one unpack his belongings. "Where do you want me to put these?" Kyoutani asked and watched how older one just pointed at the nightstand. Kyoutani nodded and put older one's books there and turned to watch omega. "You know...i was so worried about you, you idiot. You were...and are my first true friend you know? I just...fuck...i wished that you would've talk to me more. Or write. Or speak sign language. Something. I want to help you. I can't even imagine how hurt you have been when you presented. But..." "Kyoutani.....it wasn't the only reason." omega whispered. Oh? There was something else? "Do you wanna tell me about it? Maybe i can help." Fukunaga just shakes his head and pointed at the door. Kyoutani didn't wanna leave. Not yet. He didn't wanna leave omega alone right now. "Fuku.." "Kyoutani. I need your help, come." Kuroo said. Kyoutani sighed and followed older alpha out of the room. "Let him have space. I know you are worried about him. But...i have known him little longer than you. He doesn't need a 'babysitter' right now. He needs space to think all of this." Older alpha said. Kyoutani just nodded a little. "Okay...i understand.." blonde said quietly.