Mattsun has 99 problems and Makki is all of them

Matsukawa woke up in Iwaizumi's room. He read the note older one left to him. Mh. Matsukawa waited older one, but it felt like he wasn't coming back anytime soon. But mattsun didn't have any hurry to leave, so he took on of iwaizumi's book and started reading. Thought after one hour Matsukawa was bored. "He doesn't even have computer here..." young omega muttered to himself. Who didn't even have a computer? How did Iwaizumi see new memes? With his old ass phone? Matsukawa hummed and bit his bottom lip. Maybe he should just go to his room.

Matsukawa opened the door and checked that no one was on his way. He didn't wanna talk to anyone, so he will avoid everyone. Tall omega left Iwaizumi's room and was going to his room. But...Hanamaki came out of his own room. Makki's room was next to Matsukawa's. 'Well fuck me sideways with chainsaw.' Matsukawa thought. Okay, he would just go his room and make no conversation with couple month older male. Matsukawa didn't even look the alpha. He was going to open his room door, when he felt that someone hugged him behind. Mh? "Let's talk. Please Mattsun." Oh no. Why did hanamaki want to talk with him? Did he want to reject him face to face? Okay, hanamaki would do that. Because he was so nice, and he didn't wanna hurt anyone. Matsukawa just nodded and opened his door. They would talk in his room. He didn't wanna go to the alphas room.

Matsukawa sit on his bed and watched Hanamaki. He wouldn't sit down. He was...nervous? "So...okay this is harder that i thought. Damn." Hanamaki said and laughed a little. "Just please get to it. Sooner you start, sooner this whole conversation is over." Matsukawa said and looked his best friend. Or...old best friend? Hell, he didn't know that did older one even want to be his friend anymore. "I...i don't hate you." Hanamaki said. Mh? That's it? "And....hell. I...care about you a lot. And when i heard what you dais about yourself...you are so beautiful Mattsun. It hurts to even think that you don't think that you are perfect. Because in my eyes, you are the most perfect omega ever." Hanamaki said. Matsukawa just looked him. Hanamaki...couldn't be serious. He must be joking. No way in hell that would be serious. "Hanamaki...stop playing with me. Just get out." Matsukawa said and watched older one. "Mattsun.." "No, i don't wanna hear it. You don't hate me? Okay, good. Now, get out of my room." Matsukawa said. "Mattsun listen to me, i-" "I don't want your pity! I know you don't feel the same way! Just go out befo-" "MATTSUN! LISTEN TO ME!"Oh...that was alpha voice. Hanamaki used his alpha voice...to him. Fuck. Matsukawa just watched older one. His inner omega told him to shut up. He needed to listen alpha. "I would never, ever play with your feelings. I'm hurt that you could even think that." Hanamaki said. "And how do you know that i won't feel the same? Matsukawa...even when i thought that you were beta...you were the most beautiful human i have ever seen. When i thought that you were beta, i used to think that you will find a beautiful omega. There wouldn't be any way that you would like alpha like me. Mattsun...i could never hate you. Never. You are my best friend...and first and last love." Alpha continued, and came two steps closer to shocked omega, who stepped back. "You are so beautiful mattsun..your smile..your beautiful eyes...everything about you is so beautiful.." Hanamaki hummed and played with younger one's hair when he wast closer to him. "I know how you might think i'm joking. But i'm not. I will prove it to you. I will prove it to you that i have always loved you and i will always love you." Hanamaki whispered and kissed taller one. Matsukawa knew that he was redder than firetruck right now, but..he still closed his eyes and answered the kiss. Kiss was getting kinda heated and hands were wondering on each others body's, but both jerked away when someone opened the door. Fuck, it wasn't locked?

"Oh...i was going to make sure that Mattsun was alright, but.... seems like he doesn't need my help after all." "No, no no no iwaizumi, this isn't what it looks like." "Mattsun, are you trying to hide me from him, hmm?" "Not now makki. And besides we aren't-" "Yes we are. I kissed you and you kissed me back, without saying no homo and you don't even have socks on. So..we are boyfriends now, and i will keep you safe." Hanamaki said. "Oi, congratulations." "Iwaizumi, makki..both of you...get out of my room you idiots."