Let's start again?

Tendou was watching anime in his room, when Ushijima walked in his room. "Oh, Waka-kun. How are you today?" Red haired omega asked and smiled at younger one. Alpha hummed and sit beside older one, and watched him. "Why did you left back then?" Wakatoshi asked, and Tendou just sighed a little. Would he really need to tell other why he left. Looking in younger's eyes...he knew that Waka-kun wouldn't stop asking before he would tell. "Okay, but don't...laugh okay?" Tendou asked and watches Ushijima who just nodded to him. Okay, okay. He could tell other, right? Waka-kun wouldn't hate him for this? He even started courting him already, so he wouldn't leave him, right? Shit.

"Okay, so...i have been in love with you for so..so long. Before we even presented. When i presented as omega...i was afraid. " Tendou started. "Afraid?" Ushijima asked and furrowed his eyebrows. "Yeah. I was afraid that.. would now have to see you getting much more better and prettier and beautiful omega on your side. I don't even look like an omega, so i...was sad. Because i knew that now i was omega. And i would need to look someday ether alpha or beta. But..i..didn't think i would ever get you. You were and are too good for me. I'm just...boring old me. Nothing special...but you.." Tendou said. Ushijima pulled older one in the hug and hummed. "Don't say bad things about yourself. You are awesome. I love you too. I wouldn't ever consider anyone else." Alpha said shortly.  Tendou smiled and hugged younger one back. "Thank you Waka-kun. Thank you." "No. Thank you. Tori-kun." Wakatoshi said. Tendou blushed and jerk away from the hug. "What did you call me?" Tendou asked, watching younger one. "I..called you tori-kun. May i apologize for calling you tori if you dont.." "no, no no no.  I love it. You just never have called me like that, so i was surprised." Red haired omega said and smiled. "So..let's start all over again? Let's forget that you left." Ushijima asked. Red haired laughed and nodded. "Fine by me." He said and watched waka-kun's beautiful eyes. "I love you...toshi.." Tendou whispered. "I love you too tori." Wakatoshi said and kissed the omega. Smile rise to Tendou's face as he kissed his alpha back. He couldn't ever even think that he had a chance with Ushijima Wakatoshi. But here he was, in his own room kissing the alpha. He hasn't been this happy for a long time. Last time he was this happy, was when he got first friends and came in this pack. He was very lucky indeed that they wanted him, iwaizumi and fukunaga back with them.

Semi watched as Ushijima and Tendou kissed. Ushijima left the door open, so he, Goshiki and Shirabu just...stayed there. They wanted to know why Tendou left. And now...they knew. "You are seriously so fucking stupid tendou. How can you even be so oblivious? Ushijima-san has always loved you." Semi said and watched red haired omega who gasped from shock when he talked. "How long have you guys been there?" Tendou asken, and shirabu laughed. "We heard and saw everything." He said. "Even Goshiki saw everything. You dare to kiss in front of a child, hm?" Semi asked and smirked. "Just...leave please." Tendou said while blushing, and Ushijima just looked at his pack mates. "Well, now you know. He is mine." Brown haired boy said and smiled a little. "WOAH! USHIJIMA SMILED TENDOU, WHAT DID YOU DO TO HIM!? YOU BROKE HIM!" The trio screamed. "Get out fo my room you idiots!!!"