You want to have a pup with a freak?

Ushijima was laying on his and Tendou's bed. Tendou was at pack house with Iwaizumi and Fukunaga. Or so he told. Brown haired male have been thinking. Thinking a lot actually. He even talked about this with Semi and Reon. They were happy for him and said that he needed to talk about Tendou with this. But...he didn't know how to. How he could ask his beautiful, most amazing boyfriend that if he would want to have him as his mate for the rest of their life and...would he want to have a pup with him? It wasn't that easy. Not for Ushijima. He wasn't man with many words. Oh god no. He wasn't good with...talking. Or making friends. This was...so hard. So he called his mom and asked how to do this. His mother was happy for him and told him the ways he could carefully ask these things from Satori. Everything will go fine. Expect...that rest of his family wasn't that happy. Ushijima was still young. And they said that it would be better if he would find female omega. But..he didn't want to. He had Tendou. Most amazing human in his life. He would never find anyone as perfect as him. And he didn't want to. He wanted to have Tendou. For the rest of his life. So..his mother had an idea. They should come and eat with the family. Rest of the family would see how amazing Tendou is and have their blessing. And then Ushijima could ask about the mating bond and a pup. It would all go well, right? They would all love Satori. Why wouldn't they? Satori was so beautiful, funny, understanding...Satori was perfect. 

~~

It was...kinda awkward, Ushijima had to admit. His mom was bright as ever, but his uncle and his wife....oh god. Satori was talking with Ushijima's mom, and the alpha was happy. It was good that Satori was getting along with his mom. "Wakatoshi." His uncle said, and alpha turned his gaze to him. "I don't understand you." Uncle said finally. "What do you mean?" mrs. ushijima asked. "You could do so much better than him. You need a good wife. Not a...monster." Uncle said. And...Wakatoshi could sense Satori's sadness. "He isn't a monster. And i only need him." Brown haired male said, watching his uncle. How could someone even say that? Satori was beautiful omega. Not an monster. Only monster here was his uncle. "But Wakatoshi...you could get so much better! Like..would you really want to have a pup with a..freak?" the wife asked. And that was the last straw. "He isn't a freak!" Ushijima yelled and hit the table. "Satori is the most beautiful omega i have ever seen and ever will. He is most perfect, understanding, funny, friendly, sympathetic and emphatic human i have ever met. And i'm sure he is good with pups too. I want to have him as my mate and i wanna have a pup with him! That's why i asked my mother if we could all have a nice dinner, so you could see how perfect he is! But all you have been doing this whole dinner is judge him, and trying to find something wrong with him. I don't want nor need your blessing. I will mate him and i will have a pups with him. Did you like it or not. I don't care. Thank you mom for a good dinner. Satori, let's go. I don't wanna be here anymore, if they will stay here." Ushijima said and stood up. Everyone were...shocked. He hadn't yelled like that...ever. Ushijima waited that red haired omega stood up, and went to the door with him. "See you soon, mother." Ushijima said. "T...thank you for the food." Satori said in hurry, before ushijima dragged him out of his childhood house. 

Walk to the home was silent. Satori didn't know what to say to be honest. Did...did Waka-kun really meant that? Did he..really wanna have a pup with him and mate him? This all was..just woah. "Are you okay tori?" Omega heard alpha ask, and red haired hummed a little. "Were you..serious toshi?" Omega finally asked. "About what?" "About...what you said in your home? That..you would..want me as your mate and you would...like to have a pup with me?" Red haired asked. Alpha just nodded. "Yes. I asked how to ask you about that. But...it didn't work out like i hoped it would." Alpha said. "Wait...so..you want to have as a mate now...and soon have a pup with me?" Satori asked, watching how his boyfriend started blushing. Satori blushed too and hummed. "I mean...i would love it. If you really want me a-" Satori started, but waka-kun kissed him to shut him up. "I really want. I want you. No one else." Wakatoshi said after the kiss. Wakatoshi's face was hard to read as usually, but in his eyes he had this...desire. need. If it was even possible anymore, Tendou felt how his blush only darkened. "And i want you...no one else." Red haired omega said. He saw a little smile on Waka-kun's lips and smiled too. Waka-kun was just so perfect. "Let's go to home and mate." "Waka-kun! Don't be so direct with things!" "did i say something wrong?" "You can't just say that we should mate like that!" "So..should i say then fuck?" "....let's just go home toshi.."