Oikawa is stalker confirmed

Oikawa wasn't stalker. No. He just....didn't like that alpha's were hanging out with Iwa-chan. HIS iwa-chan. So...he kinda followed Iwa-chan and watched who he was hanging out with. He was hanging with mad dog-chan and Mattsun. Mattsun wasn't that bad. And mad dog chan loved shy kitty chan (fukunaga) but....he didn't like that other alpha was hanging out with Iwa. Without him. "Okay oikawa. give me one reason why are you stalking iwaizumi, kyoutani and my mate." Oikawa heard familiar voice. "Oh, makki! Nice to see you here." Oikawa said and watched Hanamaki. "So...why are you here?" Hanamaki asked. "I can ask same thing to you. What are you doing here?" Oikawa asked back, smirking little. "Mattsun wanted to have a date night, so i came to pick him up." Hanamaki said and hummed. "So iwa-chan was going to stay alone with kyoutani!?" Oikawa asked and felt how his eyes were as large as plates. "....so. You are jealous for...what? Kyoutani is dating Fuku. You have nothing to be jealous, stalker-san." Hanamaki said and smirked. "Hey, i'm not jealous or stalker!" Oikawa yelled. "....crappykawa?" Oh shit. Iwa-chan knew he was there. Well...this was going well. "O...oh iwa-chan. what a nice surprise." Oikawa said and laughed a little. Spiky haired omega just shakes his head and watched alpha. Kyoutani watched oikawa, but turned around when Matsukawa yelled to fukunaga that they were here. Fukunaga went to bathroom a five minutes ago. Oh. Oh. So fukunaga was here also...oooh. Iwaizumi just looked oikawa and murmured. "I will go home with trashykawa. Have a nice date makki and mattsun. And Fuku and Kyoutani, don't be out too late." Iwaizumi said and took Oikawa's hand on his hand and started talking back to their pack house.

"So...why were you stalking me?" Iwaizumi asked and watched oikawa, who was just blushing. "Tooru.." "I don't like that you hang out with other alphas." Oikawa finally said. "What? But..you know Kyoutani an-" "I know i know. But...i'm afraid that....you leave me. I guess. You will find better alpha and just leave. I'm afraid that i will be alone." Oikawa said. "Tooru...you are so stupid." Iwa-chan said and laughed. "I will never leave you, idiot. And you can always call me and ask me what i'm doing and who am i with. No need to stalk me." Iwaizumi said, looking the alpha. "You are the only one in my eyes. Do you trust me?" Iwaizumi asked. Oikawa nodded. "Good. Because if you would have said no, i would have called your mom." Spiky haired omega said and smirked.  Oikawa laughed and hugged Iwa-chan. "Ah, i have done nothing to deserve you." Oikawa murmured. "You are right. You haven't done anything. But here i am still."  Iwaizumi said hugging alpha back. "But now...you were really jealous?" Iwaizumi asked and smirked. "Nope. Never. I have to go, bye" "trashykawa come back here and tell me. am i really that precious to you that you were jealous of kyoutani?" "Iwa-chan!" "Tell me alpha~" "You are so mean!" "You stalked me!" "Well you didn't tell me where you were going and with who!" "AHA! JEALOUS!" "No i wasn't! Iwa-chan, stop iiiiiiiit!"