Yamamoto fuck off he is not yours

Kyoutani could kill a bitch. Again, Yamamoto was almost like glued up on Fukunaga. After all of them heard that Tendou was pregnant, alphas and betas has been just around the omegas all the time, like confirming that Tendou is the only one they needed to protect right now. But like...Yamamoto was all the time with Fukunaga and Kyoutani was so done with it. So.....he asked Oikawa and Hanamaki to help him plan his and Fukunaga's next date. And it would be so fucking far away from Yamamoto Taketora as possible. "Kyoken-chan, you look like-" "I will fucking murder him soon. If i do that, i need an alibi." "U got it bro, you were filming mine and mattsun's sext tape. Part 5." "Makki, language! Kyoken-chan is still a baby!" "I'm not, but go off i guess. And part 5? Already?" "Yeah i know, but. What can i do, mattsun is hot. Next time you have to film mine and iwaizumi's-" "Makki. I love you so much, but i will take Iwa-chan first. You guys are dating him and me, but he is my mate-" "I know Oikawa, no worries. Still tho, i will help mattsun alone with his next heat when it comes. Because this time it wont be painful and he isn't so scared." "Of course makki, of course." "Guys, can we not talk about your sex life and can we focus on this now, please." Blonde haired alpha asked and sighed a little. This was a nightmare. "Of course. How is your and Fukunaga's sex life?" "Yeah, how you and fuku-chan do the d-" "SHUT UP AND FOCUS ON THIS NOW PLEASE!"

Kyoutani was happy, when all of it was over and Oikawa and Hanamaki left his room. Two alphas were....they were a big help, yes. But....why they gotta be the way they are? They just....too much information. He doesn't need to know things about Iwaizumi and Matsukawa sempai's heats and stuff...he just no. Kyoutani softly shakes his head and hummed. Okay, he would take Fukunaga to the picnic. There was a beautiful park outside of the city. "And if i see anything that even reminds me about Yamamoto, i will fucking-" Kyoutani murmured as he was making the food.

Fukunaga liked it. It was actually really cute how Kyoutani asked him on the date, all blushing like a little school girl. And he had found a  beautiful park where they would eat and have alone time. It was all perfect. Shouhei sat down next to kyoutani, watching how younger one put the food down. Hands down, kentarou was the best cook in the pack. Alongside the new pack member Osamu. But anyways, Fukunaga was so blessed to have a mate, who really took care of him, loved him just the way he was, knew how to make food.....know how to make him screa- "Mh, what are you thinking?" Blonde haired alpha asked, making Fukunaga just grin. "You wha- stop that!" Kyoutani groaned, trying to hide his blushed face as fukunaga was laughing. Other grining never meant anything good. "Thank you ken. This is nice." Fukunaga almost whispered as he started eating. "Don't need to thank me. We are dating after all. I'll do...anything for you." Kyoutani murmured before he started eating. 

Fukunaga hummed, looking at his boyfriend. They hadn't made it official yet. Or like yes, their packmates knew they were together. But no one else knew, because they didn't have mate marks yet. "Would you....give me a mate mark too..?" Fukunaga asked carefully, still making his boyfriend almost choke on food. "I....wha...whe...ah?" Kyoutani asked as he was couching, making Fukunaka just blush. So...kyoutani didn't want to be his mate? Oh..oka- "Of...of course. But...are you sure? Like...there are people who like you......and people who would and probably are better mates than me." Fukunaga tilted his head, looking confused. "I...well i...mh." "Ken. Tell me. Please?" "Well....yamamoto kinda...likes you i guess. He said that...he would be..." Kyoutani tried to say, looking how his boyfriend sighed and stood up. Was he going to leave him now? Was he going to start dating Yamamoto now? Well, yamamoto was in same sub pack than fukunaga was, so..maybe- "I wan't you. Only you. I will end Yamamoto for hurting you." Wait what? Kyoutani watched how his boyfriend was really going to leave back their pack house, but quickly younger one stood up and hugged fukunaga from the behind. "It's okay, don't worry about it. Just...let's have fun on this date, okay? And...don't kill him. He is still your friend, and i don't want that anything happens between you two." "softy lil boy." "Hey, no!" "You are." "No i'm not!" "Trying to look scary, but in reality soft lil puppy." "Shouhei, no stop it!" 

The date went really great. Fukunaga smiled as his head was laying on his boyfriends chest. They stayed outside and were looking beautiful sunset. "I really love you Fukunaga....i don't wanna lose you ever again, you know? I will do anything to keep you safe." Kyoutani murmured, making omega smile. "I love you too." Fukunaga whispered and got up just a little bit, so he could kiss Kyoutani. No one could tear them apart. And even if Kyoutani didn't want that Fukunaga would talk to yamamoto...he would. He wanted to know exactly what happened and what Yamamoto said, that made Kyoutani even think that he wasn't worthy. Because in reality...Kyoutani deserved so much more and Fukunaga would try his damn hardest to give only the best to the other one.