He is MY omega!

Fukunaga was on the sofa, sitting on Kyoutani's lap. At first he didn't want to show pda. But Kyoutani liked it, so..yeah. Raven haired boy watched tv, and felt how alpha caresses his sides. "I love you Fuku." Alpha whispered and kissed omega's neck. Fukunaga felt how he blushed, but little smile was all the time on his face. Fukunaga was just so happy to be close to Kyoutani. "Hey shou! Let's go. We need your help as a sub pack." Fukunaga heard Yamamoto's voice. Kyoutani growled at yamamoto and watched other alpha. He didn't like how yamamoto called _his_ omega by that name. "Hey hey hey, Kyoutani relax. It's just Yamamoto." Kuroo said and laughed a little. Kuroo was leader of nekoma, and he didn't want that kyoutani and yamamoto would start to fight over nothing. "Fukunaga, let's go. You need your hoodie, we are going out. I'll go and get Kenma." Black haired alpha said. Fukunaga smiled and nodded a little. Older one kissed Kyoutani's cheek and went to his room. Blonde alpha still watched yamamoto. He didn't like other alpha at all.

Yamamoto watched how Fukunaga and Kuroo left, and smirked at Kyoutani. "I don't understand what Shou sees at you. I would be much better alpha to him." Yamamoto said. "Hey, stop that. He is mine. And i will not let you touch him." Kyoutani growled. "Hm, he is yours? I don't see any mating mark yet. So i can still show him how much better i will be. And then he will be by my side." younger alpha said. "Fukunaga will decide which one he wants. And i know that he want's me." Kyoutani murmured and tried to watch tv again. He shouldn't care what that other alpha was thinking. He knew that Fukunaga loved him. And Fukunaga wouldn't touch any other alpha. "You sound so sure. But...that doesn't stop me. I will not give up on shou." Yamamoto said and smirked. Kyoutani growled at younger alpha again. But he stopped as soon as he felt hand on his shoulder. Blonde saw Fukunaga and tried to relax. "Don't growl at him. He is our pack mate and my good friend." Fukunaga whispered. What!? Didn't other hear what he just said? Fuck this shit. He needed to keep Fukunaga safe. "Okay, nekoma let's get going." Kuroo said. Kyoutani watched as Fukunag left and sighed. That fucking yamamoto.

 "Hm, so yamamoto is interested on Fukunaga?" Kyoutani heard familiar voice and turned to look who was talking. Oikawa and Iwaizumi were standing close to living room. "You need to show him, that fukunaga is yours. And you need to give him the mark as soon as possible." Oikawa said. Iwaizumi just nodded. "But don't be afraid. He loves you so, so much." Iwaizumi said. Kyoutani nodded. He needed to show everyone that Fukunaga was his and his only.

/sorry again for little break. my laptop broke down and skskksksksk. But i will get new one soon. So these chapters will be a little shorter before i get a new one, sorry about that