Heat and problems with it

Matsukawa told everyone what was happening. And all of them were preparing for Matsukawa's heat. "You need alpha to help you. It will be dangerous if you will be all alone." Daichi said. "I know. But who do i even ask? And how? 'hey, i need you to fuck me till i'm a total mess'?" Matsukawa asked and sighed. This was so hard. He needed to do nest and prepare food and drinks. And he was so, so scared. He didn't know what to do. Other omegas tried to calm Matsukawa down by releasing calming scent. But to be honest, it didn't help at all. Tall omega was so stressed and scared. If he didn't find anyone to help him, he could die. Matsukawa brushed his hand through his dark hair. What will he do?

Hanamaki watched matsukawa and gulped a little. He needed to ask younger one if he would accept his help. "Okay, i can do this." He said to oikawa and iwaizumi. Hanamaki went to Matsukawa's door, and freezes. "I can't do this, i can't." Alpha said and was leaving, but Matsukawa opened the door. "Makki? Why are you here?" Matsukawa asked and watched the alpha. "I...i...shit." Hanamaki said and started biting his bottom lip. "Hey, stop that. You could hurt yourself you idiot." Matsukawa said and laughed. "Hey! I would not hurt myself." Older said and pouted. "Stop pouting and tell me why you are at my door. I was starting to watch vines, but i smelled you, so." Matsukawa said. Hanamaki took a deep breath and watched Matsukawa. "Mattsun...Matsukawa Issei...i..would like to..help you with your heat, if it's okay with you. I understand if you don't want my help, but i-" Hanamaki was saying, but Matsukawa hugged him. "I...would be honored if you want to help me." Matsukawa whispered. "Honored? Really? Honored? You didn't know any better word for it?" Hanamaki asked and smirked. "Hey! I could have said that ' i would like your dick up my ass please' but i didn't, so..." Matsukawa said and laughed. "Omg, you are the worst." Hanamaki said and laughed. "I know. But hey, you started it." Taller boy said and watched alpha. Hanamaki watched matsukawa happily, and took his hand in his. "Thank you." Hanamaki said, watching younger one. "Do you need any help with anything?" Alpha asked. "Hmm...i don't think so. I have food and water in my room, so we can stay there as long as my heat will last. And others gave me help to do nest...oh! Can i have couple of your hoodies or shirts? It will soothe me when i have heat." Omega asked. "Yea, i go and get some. Wait a minute." Hanamaki said and ran in his own room. Matsukawa blushed and smiled. "So..you got some help." Head alpha, Daichi asked. "Yeah...i'm still scared. I don't know when my heat will start." Matsukawa said. "Your smell is sweeter right now. So it could start whenever. You need to be with Hanamaki right now. We will leave you two alone. When your heat ends, come out to your room. But when you are on heat, don't come out. Use your room's shower." Daichi said and Matsukawa only nodded.

Hanamaki came very fast back and gave couple of his hoodies and t-shirts to matsukawa. "I hope these will help." He said. Matsukawa smiled and nodded. "Yeah, these will. Thank you. Really. I didn't think that you would help me." Matsukawa said. "Are you kidding? I love you. And....okay i won't continue." Hanamaki said and blushed. "Oooh! You have been wanting to.." "Don't you even dare to say it. Please." Alpha groaned. Taller one only laughed. But..soon he felt so, so hot. "H...ha....Makki.." Matsukawa said and gulped. "I think..i think that.." "I can smell it. I help you put my shirts in your nest and then i will help you, okay? Let's go." Hanamaki said and went in the room, locking door behind him.

Oikawa smirked. "So...it begins." Alpha said. "Oi, shut the fuck up. I don't wanna even think what they are doing, okay? If i hear even one moan, i will burn them alive, okay?" Iwaizumi said and sighed. "Hmm, you just say that. Just wait a bit when we.." "No. No no no i will not. Never" Iwaizumi said. "Hey, don't say that. Come here." "Trashykawa, you better stay on the fucking sofa." "Come here, let me love you." "No you pervert, stay away." "Iwa-chaan." "Nope, no. I'm leaving." "Don't leave me like this, take some responsibility." "I will fucking not. Crappykawa leave me alone! Kuroo help me!" "Hey! I'm not even doing anything! Iwa-chaaaan!!"