Omega prime

Fukunaga followed Kuroo, listening how Lev whined. He just had his rut and he just wanted to cuddle with Yaku. But they needed all of nekoma members today. Fukunaga didn't understand why. Only Kenma seemed to understand. "So, we have to find one prime omega." Kuroo finally said. "Hmm? Omega prime? That isn't going to be easy. There isn't that much omega prime's left." Kai said. "Wait, omega prime? What does that mean? I know what head omega an alpha prime means but.." Lev said. "Omega prime is stronger than normal alpha." Kenma said shortly. "Omega prime is strongest type of omega. Omega prime can use omega voice, what is same as alpha voice. But omega prime can control omegas, betas and alphas with that voice. Being omega prime is very, very unusual. It has been said that if omega has same qualities as alpha, he or she will become omega prime." Kuroo said. "And it isn't any omega prime we are looking for." Bed haired male said. "Mh? Who is it then?" Yamamoto asked. "He is Konoha Akinori. He was part of fukurodani." Kuroo said. "Mh? I haven't heard that name. Are you sure that he was part of fukurodani?"Inuoka asked. "Yes. He was part of them before Fukurodani came part of our pack." Kuroo said. "So...why are we then looking for him?" Yaku asked. "He called bokuto this morning. He was in danger. He didn't know for sure where he was. Some feral alpha prime's were chasing him. Fukurodani will help us finding him. They have alpha primes so we can fight the alpha primes if we have to." Kuroo said. Fukurodani came outside with Ushijima and Kawanishi, who both were alpha primes. Bokuto were in front of them all though and owl boy ran to them. "Okay, we will separate for little groups. We need to find Konoha. And quickly." Bokuto said.

~~

Fukunaga was paired with Kuroo, Bokuto and Kawanishi. He would die today. This was an hell. Bokuto and Kuroo were talking all the time, while Fukunaga and Kawanishi were trying to find any clues about omega prime. "I just want him here with us. It was idiotic to even let him go. Why he didn't wanna join us? You guys are not that bad." Bokuto spoke and was panicking. "Stop panicking. It won't help anyone." Kawanishi said. Kuroo hummed and watched Fukunaga. Fukunaga's eyes were blown away and..he found something. "Fukunaga, what is it? Where?" Kuroo asked. Fukunaga watched alleyway and nodded that direction. "There." Fukunaga said. "Bokuto, Kawanishi. Be ready. Fukunaga, you stay back if alpha primes are here." Kuroo said. Black haired omega only nodded and followed alpha's on the alleyway. Konoha was here, right? Right? And...he were. They heard Konoha yell. "Let me go! You fucking assholes!" Kuroo walkes with Bokuto and Kawanishi and saw... "Daishou. Don't you fucking dare to touch him. Didn't your mother teach you any manners?" Kuroo asked. Daishou turned around and saw Kuroo, Bokuto and Kawanishi. At the back there was unmated omega, but he didn't come any closer. Sadly. "Oh, kuroo.  nice to see you again." Daishou said. "Konoha!" Bokuto yelled and ran to hug 10 days younger boy. Konoha hugged alpha back, staying close to his old pack head alpha. "oh, he was your pack member? we thought that he didn't have a pack." Daishou said and hummed. "don't try to act all innocent you fucking.." "leave." they all hear alpha prime voice. Kuroo turned around and saw how kawanishi looked the other alpha primes. "leave right fucking now." Kawanishi growled. "Kawanishi, buddy relax." Bokuto said, but kawanishi growled at bokuto too. "Don't touch him." Kawanishi said with his alpha voice. "Nah, blondie isn't worth it. If he has a pack already, he won't want to join us." Daishou said and left. Kuroo watched Kawanishi and then Bokuto. "What? No! Kawanishi they left already. i-" "Don't.Touch.Him!" Kawanishi gnarled and was ready to fight Bokuto. "Bokuto, step away from Konoha. Slowly." Kuroo said. "what? no way kawa-" "he isn't going to hurt him! i don't know why, but kawanishi is ready to kill you, just because he can smell Konoha's distress. Move Koutarou, now." Kuroo said. Bokuto backed away and watched how Kawanishi went straight to the omega prime and hugged him. Kawanishi started crooning, keeping omega close to him. "He..he is crooning?" Bokuto asked. Fukunaga furrowed his eyebrows and watched alphas. "Crooning hurts. It's purpose is like purring. But our alphas or betas vocal cord is not like yours, so crooning hurts like a hell. So most of the alphas doesn't croon at all. And if they do, they croon only when mate is in serious distress." Kuroo said. "But Kawanishi and Konoha aren't mates. And this is first time that they even met." Bokuto said. Fukunaga looked at konoha and...omega looked relaxed and happy.

~~

Konoha only knew alpha's last name. Kawanishi. But..somehow he felt like he was safe in other's arms. And alpha was crooning for him! crooning! Konoha felt so privileged to even hear that alpha crooning. "Thank you alpha. I'm all good now. You don't need to continue crooning, i don't want that you hurt yourself." Konoha said and looked at the alpha. Kawanishi mumbled and watched omega. "Omega okay now?" "yes." Konoha said. Kawanishi smiled and hugged other one softly, letting other go. Konoha walked straight to the bokuto and Kuroo ran to Kawanishi with Fukunaga. "Are you okay?" Kuroo asked. "I..yeah. I don't know why i did what i did. I just...felt the need to keep him safe. I didn't want that anyone would touch him." dark ginger haired alpha prime said. Kuroo hummed and nodded. "Let's go. And Konoha needs to meet Daichi." Kuroo said. "Hey, i didn't say that i will joi-" "trust me. you will." Kuroo said and smirked, starting to walk back to pack house, sending text message to others that Konoha was safe with them. Fukunaga watched Kuroo and hummed. He knew what other was thinking. Fated mates. Not all mates were fated mates. And all didn't even have one. So many just said that fated mates were just an old legend. But..Kuroo and Kenma were fated mates. Kuroo didn't even know kenma when he first met him, but he was protective over him and jealous. And he knew when other was sad even before others could smell distress. And they could feel the pull when they saw each others. Or that's what Kuroo and Kenma both said.

When they were at the pack house, Fukunaga went straight to Kyoutani and hugged alpha. "missed you." Fukunaga whispered. "missed you too my love." blonde alpha said and smiled at older omega. All others were talking with konoha, but Fukunaga wanted to be with his love right now. "Do you wanna go on a date with me later today? I want to be with you alone." Kyoutani asked. Black haired omega smiled and nodded. It sounded awesome! A date with kyoutani. damn he was a lucky omega indeed.