Part two

Kyoutani cursed a little, when no one opened the door. "They are in there, i can smell them." Asahi said. "Iwa-chaaan! i know that you are thereeee~ open the door." Oikawa begged. When still no one opened the door, Ushijima sighed. "This is in bad neighbourhood for single omegas to live by themselfs with no pack.If they won't open the door, i will break it down." ushijima said with his monotone voice. Kyoutani watched the door and sighed a little. 'fukunaga please...please open the door. fuck...' Kyoutani didn't think anything else. He didn't have time to think anything else, because the door was opened by Daichi. "Fukunaga, tendou, iwaizumi. We know that you guys are here. We just wanna talk." Daichi said. "Guys, was that necessary? What if they run away now, because they are scared of you guys?" Suga asked and looked like he was a second away from panic attack. "We are not scared of you guys. But we could ask that what the hell you guys are doing and why are you breaking in our home?" They heard iwaizumi's voice and soon they saw spiky haired omega. "Iwa chan!" Oikawa yelled and went to hug his childhood friend. Ushijima ran to hug Tendou, when tendou came by the door. "Wha....waka-kun?" tendou asked and hugged the alpha back, still a little bit confused. Kyoutani looked for a black haired omega. Fukunaga was in the house, right? Right? He had to be. "Fukunaga? Are you there?" Kyoutani asked, and walked inside the house. He didn't care what others talked about with Iwaizumi and Tendou. Not right now. He had to find fukunaga. Kyoutani looked in the kitchen and....there he was. Beautiful omega was trying to clean a mess. Mh? It looked like the food was spilled all around the kitchen and dinner table. "Fukunaga..." Kyoutani said quietly. Other one must have heard him, because he turned around and looked at him. Fukunaga was...so, so beautiful. Kyoutani felt tears in his eyes, but he didn't care. Younger one ran and hugged Fukunaga tightly. "I...fuck. I missed you so much you fucking idiot. So, so much."   alpha said. Kyoutani didn't know what to do, when he felt older one crying against his shoulder. He just hugged older one more tightly. He didn't wanna let older one go. He couldn't. Not anymore. Never again. "Okay guys, we should all sit down and talk, okay?" Suga said. Kyoutani nodded a little, still keeping fukunaga close to him.

At the end Tendou, Iwaizumi and Fukunaga were sitting on the sofa, when others were sitting on chairs or on the floor. "So...you guys don't want to come back?" Kuroo asked and all three just nodded. "Iwa-chaan! Whyy~?" Oikawa whined. "i don't want to. you don't have to know nothing more." Iwaizumi said strictly. "It's not safe to stay here." Ushijima said, looking at tendou. "We have been living here a year already. I think we can manage." Tendou said while he was looking the floor. Fukunaga didn't wanna be there. He felt how others watched them. And he just....wanted to run. He didn't want anyone's pity. He didn't wanna be there and hear how their pack was better now and how they had more omegas. He didn't wanna see how the love of his life will find another omega. He didn't want that. He..fuck. "I won't let you guys live here anymore." Daichi said. Tendou and iwaizumi just chuckled. "Well, too bad. Because we will live here. And we would like to ask you guys to leave." Iwaizumi said and looked the others. "We have to clean and eat and fukunaga has to go to his job soon." iwaizumi continued and stood up from the couch. 

"I didn't say that you guys had a choice. It's too dangerous to live here. Not so good alphas and betas live here and they will hunt you down, if they know that you guys are omegas. I'm surprised that they haven't found out yet." Daichi said. "It's because we aren't in here when we have our heat..we go to somewhere else.." tendou said quietly. Yeah, they went to omega shelter and in heat rooms. They were shit to be honest, but better that than be here. Ofc 3 of them knew that this wasn't safe place to live. But it was cheap, so...yeah. Ushijima locked eyes with tendou and growled with   his deep voice. It wasn't angry growl, it was concerned one.  "Guys. We are friends okay? We want to keep you safe. We won't force you to come back to our pack. Just...come with us. You can save money there and if you guys want you can move out as soon as possible. Just...we can't let you live here." Matsukawa said. Fukunaga watched others and had a silent conversation with them. "Fuck, i don't like this at all." Tendou said quietly and fukunaga nodded to that. "I don't ether. But mattsun is right. we can save money if we move with them, just a little while. And we can find better paying jobs. But..if we move now, you have to text to your boss that you can't make it to work today fukunaga." Iwaizumi said. Fukunaga just nodded and watcher older omegas, who nodded as well. "Okay, we....move back with you guys. But!! only for a little while." iwaizumi said. "And if we move now, fukunaga will tell his boss he won't make it tonight." Iwaizumi said. As soon as words left iwaizumi's mouth, Oikawa was already hugging him. "YES!!" Alpha yelled and iwaizumi just sighed. "Just..let me go trashykawa.."