Talk with Makki

When Mattsun finally fell asleep, Iwaizumi lef letter to his nightstand and said that he will be back soon. When he left his room, suga and noya were already at his door with rest of the omegas. "Is Mattsun okay? We heard news from Oikawa." Sugawara said. Iwaizumi just sighed. "Yeah, but don't go inside. Let him come to you when he is ready. He just really needs space." Iwaizumi said and brushed his hand through his hair. "Where is Hanamaki?" Omega asked. "In his room i think. He went right away there and hasn't come out." Noya said. Iwaizumi nodded and walked straight to younger one's room. Iwaizumi shut the door behind him and sit next to Hanamaki, who was laying on his bed.

"How is he?" Hanamaki asked. "His.....better. His sleeping right now." Iwaizumi said. "Good." Hanamaki hummed. "How are you?" Iwaizumi asked, looking at the alpha. "I'm...confused. Like...why would mattsun think that i would ever hate him? And...i kinda...always wished that he was an omega. I know that it was selfishness in me, but.." Younger tried to speak, but sighed before he could end it. "Mh?" Iwaisumi furrowed his eyebrows and looked younger one, asking him to continue. "I...have always wanted him as my mate you know? He is the only one who understands me. Only one i feel i could live with rest of my life. But when i thought he was an beta...i thought that he wanted a beautiful omega instead me. But...now i know that he was and is afraid that i will choose different omega..." Hanamaki said. "But how van i say this all to him, without him thinking i'm doing this because of pity? Or because he has heat soon? Or because he is one of the single omegas now?" Hanamaki asked and looked the omega. He was lost and didn't know what to do. Iwaizumi just sighed. "This is so complicated. I don't know what you can do. But...you should talk to him. He is afraid that you and others hate him, because he hid this from you." Iwaizumi said. "I know that i need to talk to him. I just don't know how." Alpha said.

"Well..start by saying that you are not mad about hiding it and you wouldn't never hate him." Iwaizumi said. "Mh...is he really sleeping right now?" Alpha asked and omega just nodded. "When he wakes up, say that he needs to come talk to me. Because i just...can't stand the idea that he is hurting right now. And things he said about himself...god, doesn't he see how beautiful he is? Who cares about that he is tall. Who cares if he doesn't look like petite little omega? He is so gorgeous. His eyes sparkles every time when he talks about things he likes. His smile..i could look at his smile all day long. And his laugh...oh god. He is so perfect." Hanamaki said and blushed while smiling. Iwaizumi smiled as well. It was good to see that Hanamaki would never hurt Matsukawa. "He is perfect. If i was alpha, i would fight you and try to get him myself." Iwaizumi said while smirking. "Hey! You have living trash back, go to him and leave my mattsun alone." Hanamaki said and pouted. "Oi. I do not have him." Iwaizumi said. "Yeah, sure you don't iwa-chan." Hanamaki said. Iwaizumi just hit alpha with an pillow. "Shut the fuck up and be ready. I don't think that Matsukawa sleeps that long." Iwaizumi said. Hanamaki just nodded and smiles at omega. "Thanks..iwaizumi. You know..i missed you. I'm happy that you are back. Even for a little while." Makki said. "I..missed you too." Iwaizumi said and smiled, leaving younger one's room.

Iwaizumi was going back to his room, bur oikawa took his hand and dragged him to Oikawa's room. "Oi! What the hell are you doing crappykawa!?" Iwaizumi yelled and looked at the alpha. "We need to talk too you know." He said. "I have nothing to say. I need to go back and watch that everything is okay with mat-" He didn't have time to end that sentence, because oikawa kissed him again. Iwaizumi hesitantly closed his eyes and answered the kiss. Oikawa hold his hand on Iwaizumi's hips and pulled him closer, kissing him almost desperately. When both stopped kissing, Oikawa watched iwaizumi. "I love you iwa-chan. I mean it. I could never find better omega or beta. You are best i have ever seen. You are so beautiful...i'm sad that you left me behind, fearing that i would never love you. I will show you. I will show you that my heart belongs to you, and no one else will ever get it." Oikawa whispered and started kissing iwaizumi's neck. "T..trashykawa what...what are you doing?" Iwaizumi asked, feeling how he started blushing. "S..stop it oi..oika..ah.." Iwaizumi moaned and blushed deeply. This cant be happening. When oikawa stopped, he watched shorter one's neck. It was full of hickeys. "Iwa-chan...i won't ever find better than you, because no one will never be better than you. I love you so much...please...let me be that alpha, who can protect you...who can love you..who can hug you.." Oikawa hummed. Iwaizumi blushed and tried to say something. Anything. But it felt like he couldn't say anything. No..he needed to be brave now. He needed to say something. "Oikawa i...i.." Iwaizumi started, and felt how Oikawa was looking at him. Hell. "I can't....say no to that...I..love you too.." Iwaizumi whispered. Oikawa smiled and kissed Iwaizumi again. "I'm so happy right now..i will keep you save." Oikawa said and hugged him. Iwaizumi smiled and hugged oikawa back. Oikawa really..loved him back...he hoped that this wasn't a dream.