Iwaizumi is _NOT_ jealous

Never. Iwaizumi was not jealous. He was not. Nope. Not in this life. Never. Ever. But seeing beautiful omegas circle around Oikawa and trying to get him date them....made Iwaizumi want to commit murder or another. Spiky haired omega was so done, and wanted already go home. He and Oikawa were on the mall, and tried chill and have a good time. But Oikawa was just too nice to other omegas. Iwaizumi watched as omegas flirted with HIS alpha. Fuck this. "trashykawa. let's go." Iwaizumi said. But he didn't hear him. "Crappykawa. I said let's leave." Iwaizumi said a little bit louder. But other still didn't hear him. "Yeah, fuck this." Omega said and started walking away. If oikawa wanted to follow him, be his guest. But he didn't wanna see other omegas flirting with him anymore. Spiky haired omega walked out of the mall and..he was sad. Oikawa didn't follow him. Didn't other see that he left? Iwaizumi sighed and continued walking. Oikawa was so fucking stupid. So fucking...stupid. 

Iwaizumi didn't reach very far, when Oikawa ran next to him. "Why did you leave Iwa-chan? I was so worried!" Oikawa whined. "Mh? You were worried? You had time to be worried about me? Miracle." Iwaizumi murmured. Alpha furrowed his eyebrows. Mh? "What are you talking about iwa-chan? are you okay?" Other asked worriedly. "Hmm you can think about that. And yeah, i'm peachy." Omega murmured. Oikawa sighed and took iwaizumi's hand into his and dragged omega on the pack house, and straight to alpha's room. He pinned older one on to the wall and watched him. "Tell me. What's the matter?" Oikawa asked, looking omega's eyes. "Nothing crappykawa. Let me go." Shorter one said, looking at his feet. "No. I won't let you go, if you won't tell me what's wrong. I love and care about you." Oikawa said and stroked omega's cheek. "Oikawa, please just.." Iwaizumi started, feeling how his eyes teared up. Well fuck this. "Iwa-chan...tell me. What's hurting you?" Oikawa asked, kissing omega's soft cheek, putting his hands on iwaizumi's waist. "Y..you. A..and other omegas." Iwaizumi said almost whispering. "It hurts to see them flirting at you. I said two times to you, that we should leave. But you didn't hear me. I just...i don't know. I.." Iwaizumi was going to say, but oikawa kissed him deeply. Iwaizumi shut his eyes and answered the kiss. "Iwa-chan. My beautiful Iwa-chan..i'm sorry. I'm so sorry, that i didn't hear you. I will stop talking to other omegas. I don't need any other omega. I have the most perfect omega right here. I love you." Oikawa said and kissed Iwaizumi again. "I want to take care of you." "I wan't to show how much i love you." Oikawa whispered and kissed lightly omega's neck. Iwaizumi blushed and moaned quietly. "C..c.....t..tooru." He moaned, pulling alpha closer to him. "Let me show you how much i love you. Please." "Let me show you how much you matter to me." Oikawa said. Iwaizumi nodded a little. "O..okay." Omega whispered. Oikawa smiled and stroked Iwaizumi's cheek. "I love you Iwa-chan. Always." 

Kuroo sighed. "This house is too noisy." Black haired boy said. "Well. This is pack house full of omegas and alphas. So..." Kenma murmured. "True." Kuroo said. "And now we have one omega in heat, Oikawa and Iwaizumi disappointing the god and i think that Bokuto and Akaashi went in Bokuto's room." Kenma said. "I will really go to sleep in motel." Kuroo said. "Take me with you, please." Kenma said. "I wouldn't leave without you, You are my mate idiot." Kuroo laughed.