Well...maybe?

Fukunaga almost ran back to pack house. He didn't wanna talk to anybody right now. "Fukunaga? Is everything okay?" Kuroo asked, as he watched younger nekoma member. There was side packs. Nekoma, Karasuno, Aoba johsai, Fukurodani and Shiratorizawa. They were one big pack and these side packs did different things. Like Nekoma was searchers, Karasuno was full of hunters and etcetera. Fukunaga just ignored older one and was going to his room, but Kenma was standing his way. "nope. you need to talk to us. You are panicking. We can all smell your distress." Kenma said. Raven haired omega just shakes his head. "No...leave me alone.." Fukunaga said, but everyone heard how front door was slammes open. It was Kyoutani. He looked..scared and was panicking. "Fuku!" He yelled and ran to hug him. "Now, now you need to listen me, okay?" Blonde asked and watched omega. Fukunaga just stared at him. What Kyoutani wanted? Why did he do this? Kyoutani took Fukunaga's hand in his hand and dragged omega in his room.

Fukunaga watched alpha's room. It wasn't any different than year ago. He even had the painting on the wall that Fukunaga gave him. Kyoutani closed door after him and looked omega. "Fukunaga..i know that you can't and don't want to tell me what's going on. You don't need to. I just..wanna keep you safe.." alpha said and was biting his bottom lip. "Why?" Fukunaga asked, watching alpha. "Why? fucking why?! You idiot!" Kyoutani yelled. "I love you! That's why! i love you so much, even seeing you being sad kills me! That's why i don't want to let you leave! I don't wanna let you go away, because if you leave, i can't protect you. And i..i can't let that happen." Kyoutani yelled. Fukunaga felt how tears were rolling down his face. "Don't...don't say that. Don't you dare to give me any hope!" Fukunaga yelled. And now...kyoutani was shocked. Fukunaga haven't ever yelled to him or anyone. "I love you too. Always have. But! You can't do that! You will just leave me when you find perfect omega! you deserve so much better than me..i'm not good enough for y-" Kyoutani kissed him. He held Fukunaga close as he kissed him harshly. "Just shut the fuck up." Kyoutani said angrily. "I won't fucking leave you, ever! and don't you dare to say what i deserve and what i don't! i deside it myself! i deside what i deserve and what i want! You can't deside it for me! And all i want is you! I wont find anyone better than you! So don't. Don't never, ever say those kind of things." Kyoutani said after the kiss and watched other's beautiful eyes.

Fukunaga felt tears in his eyes again. He...meant that? Kyoutani really...wanted him? it just...didn't feel real. Older one just hugged alpha, and didn't say anything. He didn't want to. He couldn't. "I won't ever leave you. I will always be by your side." Kyoutani promised him. And...Fukunaga felt safe. He felt..loved. For the first time in his life. He couldn't let this slip out of his hands. He needed Kyoutani by his side. And if younger really was going to be with him...maybe they could make things work.