Iwa, mattsun and omega talk?

Iwaizumi wanted be alone when Tendou and Fukuaga left. But somehow Mattsun was laying on his bed. "Why are you here? I don't remember asking you to be here." Iwaizumi said. "I know. But world doesn't always work like we want. So...here i am." younger one said. "Why are you here?" Iwaizumi asked ad sighed. "I missed you. That's why." Mattsun said and...iwaizumi knew that something was up. "Spill it out already mattsun. I know that something is bothering you." Iwaizumi said. Mattsun sighed and dropped his gaze to the floor. "I'm not beta." He said almost whispering. "Wha...what are you talking about? Of course you are. We can't smell any pheromones on you or anything." Iwaizumi said. Mattsun just shakes his head. "i use pads, that you cant smell anything. And i use heat blockers." Mattsun said, biting his bottom lip. "Wait wait wait....you are omega...and no one in this fucking pack knows it!?" Iwaizumi whisper yelled at his friend. "And you use blockers....when was the last time you had heat?" Iwaizumi asked, being very worried about younger one right now. "....I had my last heat like...over a year ago. I presented before you." Mattsun said. "...you are a fucking idiot. Do you even know what will happen when you stop using blockers!? Your heat will be so strong it could actually kill you." Iwaizumi said and watched other one. "I know i know. But i can't take it back anymore you know? I just cant go back in time and be brave enough to tell everyone that 'hey, i'm omega lol nice to see you guys too' you know?" Mattsun said and sighed again. "But there is this thing...they wont sell me heat blockers anymore. They say that i must have my heat. And...i'm scared. I'm so fucking scared. And i don't know what to do or where to go. I can't tell others now that i'm omega. What if they hate me? What if they are mad that i was so scared that i hid this for them?" Mattsun asked and iwaizumi saw tears i younger's eyes. "I know that they wont hate you. No one will ever hate you." Iwaizumi said. "You are just saying that." Mattsun said quietly. "I can't be here when i have my heat. Because as you said, it will be strong as hell and...yeah. Doctor said that i have to find someone to spend heat with me but.." Mattsun said and sighed.

"Mattsun..i will kill you, i seriously will kill you. How can you even b-" "You are not that much better than me Iwa. You left. I don't know reason why, but you left. You left us all. I know that i'm an idiot. But you were scared of something else. That's why you left. Only thing that separate us is that i was not strong enough to leave." Mattsun said. "Hey now! I know i was stupid when i left. I hated that i am omega. I still do. I left because i didn't wanna have even one hope that love of my life would love me back. And i didn't wanna see how he chooses more beautiful omega than i could ever be. I still worry that i will soon find out that Oikawa brings some beautiful omega here and...fuck." Iwaizumi said and covers his eyes with his hands. Shit. Iwaizumi felt warm hand on his shoulder, but older omega didn't say anything. "I know that feeling." Mattsun said. "That's why i do't wanna tell them that i'm an omega. Because i know that Makki will someday find his perfect mate. And then he will leave me. And...then everyone will be like 'why don't you have alpha yet?'" Mattsun said. "And...i'm not even a good omega, like suga or noya or yaku or hinata." Mattsun said. "I'm too tall, i don't even look like one." He continued. "Mh, i don't look like one ether." Iwaizumi said and looked younger one. 

"Where are you going to go when you have your heat?" Iwaizumi asked. "I..don't know. Where did you guys go?" curly haired omega asked. "We went heat rooms or omega shelters." Iwaizumi said. "They are not the best places to be, but..yeah." Iwaizumi said. Mattsun just nodded. "It's better than here." Mattsun said. Iwaizumi hummed a little. "Yeah...but. Thanks for telling me. I'm proud that you could talk to me about this." Iwaizumi said. "Of course i told you. I knew that you could help me." Mattsun said and smiled. "Let's go eat ice cream. It will cheer us both up." Spiky haired omega said smiling and opened his door. Only to see...Hanamaki and Oikawa at his door. They had been...eavesdropping their conversation. "Oi....what the hell guys?" Iwaizumi asked, watching angrily at two alphas. "Well we...we.." Oikawa tried to speak, but nothing came out of his mouth. And Hanamaki just watched Matsukawa. Like shorter alpha couldn't tear his gaze of the omega. "Fuck off, both of you." Iwaizumi said and slammed the door shut again. "Mattsun.." Iwaizumi started, but..he saw how other was trying to stop shaking and sobbing. Iwaizumi quickly hugged younger one. "It's going to be okay. If you wanna cry, you can cry. I'm here, i will help you." Iwaizumi said softly,  rubbing his back at the same time. Mattsun just cried and hid his face on iwaizumi's shoulder. "He heard everything, he will hate me forever." Younger one cried. "Ssh..it will be okay." Iwaizumi said. He had to talk with makki later today.