-1-

[Just before you start reading, any authors notes I have will be done in square brackets.]

Yuuri was just your average male. 21 years old, pursuing further education and earning a living. Yuuri worked in his best friend, Phichit's, flower shop and had been working there for about a year now. He had saved up enough money for a small apartment that was close to his university. Everything seemed to be going normally for him.

Yuuri woke up before getting ready to go to work. It was a Saturday so he didn't have any classes. He brushed his teeth and cleansed his face before reaching for his glasses. He strolled to his closet, contemplating what he should wear today.

"Hmm. What to wear.." Yuuri mumbled to himself.

After a few minutes of deliberation, he picked out a grey hoodie and some black jeans. The flower shop didn't have a uniform but all the employees were required to wear a flower crown. Phichit had always liked aesthetics. He made himself some tea and headed out the door. He walked into the shop and greeted his fellow employees. Multiple people of his age worked at the shop. Despite it being a flower shop, there was always a lot of customers. Business was booming.

There was Otabek, the stern yet sweet, mysterious man. Sala, the sweet girl whose brother was unfortunately not as nice as she was. Emil, who always had a smile on his face (and Yuuri swore was actually pewdiepie in disguise) and of course Phichit, Yuuri's best friend, drama lover and instagram fanatic. Oh and how could I forget, queen of the hamsters.

Yuuri walked into the back of the shop and greeted his best friend.

"Good morning Phichit!" Yuuri said with a small smile on his face.

"Yuuriiiii!" Phichit replied, tackling Yuuri with a hug.

"You seem happy today." Yuuri inquired.

"Of course I am Yuuri! It's almost your birthday!"

"My birthday is in like three months. Besides it's not like I'm gonna celebrate it with anyone,"

Phichit gasped. "WHAT! Yuuri you have tooooo!"

Yuuri just brushed off his comments and got ready to work. He put his stuff in the lockers in the staff room and put on his gloves. He put on his white apron which had a tool belt attached to it and went out to trim some of the flowers on display.

[Hi there! I just wanted to say thank you for taking the time to read this story. I have quite a few chapters pre-written but once those run out I will update as soon as I can. I don't really have deadlines since I'm just doing this for fun but I'll try not to make you wait too long. If you have any tips for me to improve my writing please leave them in the comments. I would really appreciate them :)

~Author]