-12-

Last Chapter:

Viktor moved closer to Yuuri and lifted his face out of his hands. Viktor's finger was underneath Yuuri's chin and their faces were close to each other's. They stared into each other's eyes for what seemed like forever.

"I think you're perfect just the way you are. You shouldn't feel embarrassed." Viktor said, staring deeply into the others orbs.

"Y-yeah." Yuuri stuttered, his blush growing even more.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Viktor removed his hand but didn't move away.  Yuuri's heart rate increased and the blush remained permanently stained on his cheeks.

"So Yurio how do you and Viktor know each other?"

"My name is Yuri and we are...housemates I guess."

"We live together and are friends but I think of him like my son even though we're not actually related."

"And I hate it." Yuri(o) retorted.

"Oh, whatever you'll agree with me someday."

Yuuri chuckled as he heard the two. Viktor glanced over at Yuuri with a sweet gaze. If Viktor could, he would get a tattoo of Yuuri smiling on his brain. 

"You should smile more. It suits you." Viktor said, subsequently smiling himself.

Yuuri's blush darkened and he averted his gaze from the radiant Russian.

"It suits you better then it suits me..." Yuuri mumbled, extremely quietly under his breath.

"What was that Yuuri?" Phichit asked, smirking. Yuuri cursed his friend's supreme hearing.

"Hm? I-I didn't say anything."

"Oh really? Nothing at all? I swore I heard something!" Phichit said, his face growing an even more mischievous expression.

"Yeah, nothing haha.." Yuuri said, becoming increasingly nervous.

Phichit giggled to himself. He loved to mess with his friend. Drama was his forte after all.

After a few hours, the group left the café and walked outside. They were about to part ways before Viktor took Yuuri's hands in his own.

"Yuuri, I had fun today but I'd like to take you out on a real date. When are you free next?"

"I-I'm not sure. I'd have to check." Yuuri said timidly. A blush blossoming on his face.

"Well, text me when you find out. I can't wait to take you out properly. Until then, Дорогой~" [Roughly translates to "Dear"]

"B-bye." Yuuri stuttered as he watched the two Russian males walk off into the distance. When Viktor spoke in Russian Yuuri couldn't help but get even more attracted to him.

"Wow, you found yourself a hottie!"

"Ph-PhIcHit!"

"Oh, don't worry he's yours but you can't deny that he's attractive."

"Very~" Yuuri said with a dazed expression on his face.

"Earth to Yuuri!"

"Oh, sorry."

"I'm glad I got to meet him. But I need to ask you a serious question."

"Oh, umm what is it?"

"When's the wedding?" Phichit said with an eyebrow raised.

Yuuri buried his face in his hands, his blush growing.

"Shhhh." Yuuri responded, leaving the other in a fit of laughter.

On the other side of the street, the other pair were having a similar conversation.

"Soo, what did you think of him?" Viktor asked, curiously.

"Um. I guess he was okay. I don't really care to be honest." Yuri(o) replied.

"This is important to me Yurio! I need to know if you like him!"

"I-I mean he's not completely useless, I guess... Argh I don't know! Why didn't you just bring Chris?"

"He would just try to steal him and I would never want that to happen."

"Pff, that slut."

"Hey! Chris may be a slut, but he's my slut."

Yuri(o) let out a dry laugh.

"But did you really have to call him that in front of me?"

"What! It's not like he knows what it means. Besides he's so cute I just couldn't help myself."

"Whatever." Yuri(o) said nonchalantly.

After the day that the group had they were all pretty tired. They all got home and flopped onto their beds. Thoughts of each other occupied Viktor and Yuuri's subconscious as they slept.