-20-

[Hi there! Sorry this took a bit longer to update but I'm sticking with weekly updates from now on. This chapter is quite a long one and is actually one of my favourite chapters. I think I'm the most proud of this one so I hope you enjoy it!

~Author]

Yuuri got ready for the day and made his way over to Viktor's residence. He was really excited but also nervous from the horrific dream he had been having. The dream had stopped after he fainted, but he had still been having nightmares. Just not that one.

He knocked on the door and it opened to reveal the silver haired male.

"Yuuurii!" Viktor exclaimed gleefully.

"Hi." Yuuri replied with a smile and a blush immediately appearing on his face.

The smaller male walked in and was engulfed in a hug as soon as the door shut.

"I'm so glad you're okay. I was r-really worried."

Yuuri's heart started to hurt. The tone of Viktor's voice was painful to hear.

Yuuri held on to him even tighter and all his worries seemed to overflow. Tears flowed rapidly as he shivered in Viktor's arms.

They moved themselves over to the couch and sat, still holding on to each other.

"C-can we t-talk about something?" Yuuri asked timidly.

"Of course, dear."

They sat facing each other. Yuuri hung his head low. Tears still spilling out at a steady pace.

Viktor took Yuuri's hands in his own and gave them a reassuring squeeze.

"I'm guessing you already know that I fainted and the reason from Phichit."

Viktor nodded.

"Well... the d-dream. It sounds so stupid but it was so realistic. The fears I had just came at me in full force and I couldn't deal with it. I-I know it's not real and only in my head but-" Yuuri said before letting out a cry.

Viktor pulled him in for another hug.

"Do you want to tell me about it?"

"Umm yeah..."

"Take your time."

[Trigger Warning: Mentions of Depression and Suicide]

"S-so it was all normal and it was just you and me. I'm just gonna skip to the painful parts. Basically, y-you didn't like me anymore and you ended up cheating on me. I ended falling into a depressive episode and then I somehow turned psychotic and k-kind of k-killed the other person. In the dream... I-I enjoyed it. Then you found out and basically declared your hate for me and I tried to commit suicide. Every time I would try a different method but wake up just before I would die."

Viktor's eyes were wide. He couldn't believe what the other had told him.

"I'm so, so sorry. I-I hope you know that I would never do that to you. It might be too early to say this but... I love you... and I mean those words. I would never ever be unfaithful and I want you to understand how much you mean to me. You are my everything. If you.. I can't even say it, but your life is so precious."

Yuuri couldn't believe what the man in front of him had said.

"I-I love you too." Yuuri said.

"I love you." Yuuri repeated as his eyes stopped watering.

"I love you!" Yuuri repeated for the third time before hugging Viktor tightly.

"And I love you." The Russian whispered as they both put their foreheads together.