-21-

[Hello again! Sorry for updating a bit later then I should have. I've been a bit busy and haven't had the chance to write a lot but regardless here is the next chapter! Thank you soo much for all of the support. It means a lot to me :>

~Author]

Viktor woke up first and rolled over to see the most beautiful view of his boyfriend sleeping peacefully. His glasses weren't on and his hair fell messily over his face. Viktor blushed a little. He ruffled his hair a little and kissed Yuuri's forehead. He saw no sign of the other waking up but he did see a small smile appear on the boys face, which warmed his heart.

Viktor went to the bathroom and freshened up before going to make some tea for him and his sleeping companion. He played some music and hummed along to the melody. The music wasn't intense so as not to wake his sleeping prince.

Viktor didn't notice the sound of the door opening and only realised there was someone behind him when he felt Yuuri's arms wrap around him. Yuuri flopped his head onto Viktor and this made the taller one chuckle.

"Good morning~"

"Morning." Yuuri replied with a yawn.

"Did you sleep well?"

"Yeah actually. I didn't have any nightmares."

"That's good. Oh are you uncomfortable in those clothes from last night?"

"A little bit. C-can I borrow some from you?"

"Yep! I have the perfect thing~"

Viktor speeded off and grabbed a shirt and some pajama bottoms [I have no idea what to call these] for the Japanese man. Yuuri yawned again and took the clothes once he was handed them. He went off to change and Viktor finished making the tea for them.

Yuuri walked in wearing Viktor's clothes after freshening up and the aforementioned male could not contain himself. A harsh blush appeared on his face and he smiled brighter then the sun.

"Ow, too bright." Yuuri joked.

"I-I. You can keep that outfit."

Yuuri tilted his head in confusion and Viktor's blush brightened. The older male went and gave the smaller one a good morning kiss before going off and grabbing their tea.

"Thanks." Yuuri said with a smile.

"No problem. Are you hungry?"

"Not really. I don't really eat much in the mornings."

"Well, would you like to go out for brunch later on?"

"Hmmm. I'd rather just stay here with you."

"I can't say no to that."

They both took their mugs and sat together on the couch before turning on the TV.

"I wish we could do this everyday. It's so nice."

"I know. It feels so peaceful and your company is always welcome." Viktor said with a wink.

Yuuri blushed.

"O-one day, I-I'm sure we could do this everyday." Yuuri uttered shyly.

Viktor's eyes lit up.

"Really? You mean it!?"

"W-well sure. BuT not yet. I mean we only became official yesterday."

"Of course, don't worry. I wouldn't want to force you into anything."

"Do you wanna come over to my place next time?"

"Sure!"

Yuuri smiled at that response.

He really did love Viktor.