-23-

[Hi there! It's been a while since I posted so I'm sorry for the wait. (I feel like I say that every chapter lol) I haven't been writing much since I've been really busy but due to the massive amount of time I suddenly have been hit with, here's the next chapter :> I hope everyone is staying safe and healthy!]

Yuuri went home and messaged his boyfriend before going to sleep and getting his things ready for school the next morning.

Viktor asked if he could call Yuuri and the ravenette obliged as he got into bed.

"Hi." Yuuri said sweetly.

"Helloo. How was your day?"

"It was okay. I mean nothing special happened really. Oh yeah, Yurio came in today though. I think he just wanted to see Otabek." Yuuri said, hearing a small chuckle from the other end.

"I surprised him after he came out of the shop and I heard him say something along the lines of 'Holy shit, he's hot'. It was hilarious."

"Aww, young love... Wait a minute. If you were by the shop, why didn't you come say hi?"

"I didn't want to disturb you while you were working. But I'm glad to hear you wanted to see me."

"Well obviously, who wouldn't want to see their boyfriend. Especially when they look like you."

"Aww, do you have a crush on me?"

"Oh shush." Yuuri replied which made Viktor giggle as he could somehow hear Yuuri pout.

"Anyway, how was your day, Viktor?"

"It was good. I relaxed a bit before going to work. Chris was as obnoxious as ever but at least he provided some sort of entertainment."

"He's a.. strange one." Yuuri said before laughing.

"Have you met him in person?'

"No, I don't think so."

"Good."

"Why is that good?"

"I don't want him to try and steal you."

"Awhh. Don't worry. I'm all yours, darling."

"I trust you, just not him. He's a bit of a weird case"

They both laughed, relishing in the sweet sound of joy that was emitted from the other side of the phone.

They talked for about an hour before deciding to call it a night.

"The bed will be so lonely without you, Yuuri."

"As cliché as that seems I kind of agree. I can't wait to have you come over."

"Oh by the way, Yuuri. When's your birthday?"

"November 29th."

[Im honestly not sure if this is the right day. I couldn't find consistent results when I searched but I'm gonna go with the 29th :>]

"That's so soonnn. Why didn't you tell meee?"

"I-I don't really celebrate my birthday and I kind of f-forgot about it."

"Would you mind if we did something for your birthday? Nothing massive, but I'll take you out somewhere and we'll do something nice."

"I-I mean, I guess I don't mind that."

"Yay! Thank you!"

Yuuri smiled before yawning.

"I'm gonna go to sleep, I'm so tired."

"Goodnight, my prince." Viktor said, smoothly.

"Sleep well, my knight in shining armour."

"Ew, that was so cheesy." Yuuri said while laughing.

"Yeah, but it worked." Viktor said before joining in on the laughter.

"Seriously, good night."

"Night. I love you."

"Love you too." Yuuri replied before hanging up.

He placed a hand on his beating heart. Yuuri smiled to himself as he lay in bed, before sleeping peacefully.