-16-

[I just wanna start off this chapter by saying Thank You All So Much for 100 Readsss :> As I said once we hit 50 reads I never expected to get any reads or votes and I'm just so happy. So I wanted to thank you again :) Anyway let's get on to the chapter~

~Author]

The day passed as normal and Yuuri received a pleasant surprise when Viktor showed up at the shop unannounced.

The bell rang above Viktor and Yuuri turned his head to see the taller male.

"V-Viktor? What are you doing here?" Yuuri questioned with a blush gradually appearing on his face.

"I just wanted to see you." Viktor said, smiling.

"O-oh."

"Are you free after this? I want to go grab a drink and I would like some company."

"Sure! Let me just get changed."

"Okay!" Viktor said before watching the other walk off.

Phichit took the opportunity to talk to Viktor.

"Hi Viktor! It's nice to see you again."

"You too Phichit!"

"I need to ask you something. It might be a bit too forward since you guys haven't known each other for that long but it's kind of important. Actually you guys have been talking for like months.

"Sure, go ahead."

"Yuuri's birthday is in like two weeks. He probably won't do anything to celebrate but I really want him to be happy and from what I've seen, you make him happier then anyone else. So could you try to organise something that you can do together?"

"Of course! I wouldn't miss a chance like a birthday! I promise he will have a good time."

"Thank you so much. I really appreciate it." Phichit said with a smile.

"It's no problem! Thank you for telling me."

The words that Phichit had said rang in Viktor's head. He really lo-liked Yuuri and was so touched to know how much he means to Yuuri, even if it's just that he makes Yuuri happy. He immediately brainstormed some ideas but he had to put those thoughts away as Yuuri entered the room.

"Ready to go?"

"Yep!"

And the two walked to the coffee shop to grab a drink, sharing stories and talking about whatever popped into their heads.

After their mini hangout, the two went back home. Viktor put in his headphones and listened to some music as he walked back.

He put on some comfortable clothes and checked social media as he got into bed. Viktor was the head of a large corporation and the business had a USP [unique selling point] of superior social media usage and quality customer service. Due to this, Viktor had also become quite accustomed to several forms of social media.

Viktor was by no means a workaholic but did enjoy his job and spent a lot of time working. He was currently trying to balance growth and not being overtaken by his biggest competitor, JJ or Jean-Jacque Leroy.

They both had companies in the same market and Viktor's had always been the biggest business. JJ was known for using underhanded tactics to win however this information was hidden from the public. Viktor had to be smart and resourceful to win and that's exactly what he was doing.

A spark of boredom hit Viktor and he decided to message Chris. Chris always brightened Viktor's mood due to his vulgar humour and random stories.

The two of them talked the night away before Viktor decided he needed to sleep. As he was brushing his teeth he saw a notification from Yuuri.

Yuuri: Good night x

That small gesture made Viktor's heart pound.

Viktor slept that night with a smile on his face and no negativity  clouded his dreams at all.