-15

The next day the two love struck males woke up with bright smiles on their faces. The magic of yesterday's events still lingered and they felt better then they ever had before.

Yuuri was interrupted from his daydream as by a morning message from his lover. Lover? Boyfriend? He didn't really know what to call Viktor. We're they official?

I mean we did kiss but I don't know if he does that with all his dates...

Yuuri's eyes started to water at the thought of Viktor with someone else.

Breathe Yuuri. 

He gathered his thoughts and calmed himself. He had just spent an absolutely amazing evening with Viktor and it wasn't worth ruining the memory with unpleasant fantasies.

He got ready for work after responding to Viktor's message.

Viktor: Good morning~

Viktor: Hope you slept well :)

Yuuri: I actually did. Probably because of yesterday so thank you :>

Viktor: Aww anytime darling x

Yuuri visibly turned red.

After about half an hour of talking while Yuuri was starting to get ready. Yuuri made the brave decision to request a call.

Viktor: Of course Yuuriii. I'd love to hear your voice.

Yuuri saw the phone ring and picked up immediately. He put the phone on speaker and started to get changed.

"Soo what are you doing Yuuri?" Viktor asked, with a slight emphasis on the boy's name.

"J-Just getting ready for work."

"No wonder I heard all that shuffling. I thought you were getting undressed for me~ Or just getting ready to satisfy yourself under the covers. Either way would have been fun."

Yuuri stood shocked and his face went cherry red. Like Tamaki level red. [Tamaki Suoh for clarification. If you know the moment I'm referencing from OHSHC then we need to be friends.]

"V-ViKtOr! You're on speaker! If someone heard I would have died!"

"Awhh~ It was just a little playful teasing."

Yuuri didn't say anything.

"I'm sorry babe but your reactions are hilarious." Viktor said before laughing.

Yuuri listened to the sweet sound before realising what the other had said.

"B-babe?" He whispered to himself.

"Oh.. did you not like the nickname? It just sort of slipped out."

"No! I-I was j-just surprised by it. And how did you hear me?"

"You're not the best at whispering. Your voice is already quiet so it doesn't sound too different but I like the sound of your voice.

"O-oh." Yuuri said, a smile slowly appearing on his face.

The two continued to talk until Yuuri had arrived at work. They would have stayed on the phone if it wasn't for Phichit calling Yuuri out. The smile Viktor had put on Yuuri's face didn't leave his face. His aura had never been pinker. [Yes I did use that line. I love Ty Lee okay.]

Everyone in the café was somewhat surprised. Even the regular customers had noticed a considerable change in Yuuri's mood. They had never seen him so upbeat.

Viktor seemed to be bringing out the best in Yuuri and no one was complaining.