-5-

The day past and Yuuri finished up his shift at the flower shop. He took off his apron and grabbed his things from his locker. He said goodbye to everyone and started to make his way home. On his way back, Yuuri decided to stop at a coffee shop to pick up a drink.

"Hi, what would you like sir?" The café patron asked.

"Could I get a chai tea latte please?"

"Sure and what is your name?"

"Yuuri."

Yuuri paid for his drink and waited for his order to be prepared. He pulled out his phone and scrolled over to his contacts. He had saved Viktor's number earlier and was so tempted to text him but he wasn't sure whether it was too soon to send him a message.

"Drink for uh-Yuri," the employee called out.

Yuuri walked over to the patron but another smaller male was already there, waiting to pick up his drink. Well arguing, rather then waiting. The boy had blonde hair, that covered some of his face, and green eyes. He was quite small in stature but his presence was large. The boy seemed to be arguing with the employee who was refusing to remake the order even though he got it wrong.

"I-I'm sorry to interrupt but I couldn't help but overhear. Why can't you remake his drink? Isn't it in your policy?"

Yuuri wasn't the type to get involved but this arguing was giving him a headache so he was forced to stop the mayhem.

"Normally it is but I got the order right and I know it!"

"What was the order?" Yuuri asked looking towards the smaller, hot-tempered young man.

"A soy green tea frappuccino."

"And what did you make?"

"A green tea frappuccino... oh shoot. I'm sorry. I can be quite stubborn sometimes."

"No shit." The sour blonde retorted.

"I'm sure it was just a misunderstanding." Yuuri said with a fake smile. He hated confrontation but at least he managed to sort the situation out.

"Thank you uh-"

"Yuuri. And it's no problem, I also work in the service industry so I've dealt with this stuff before."

"Well I appreciate it."

"So, your name is Yuuri right?" The blonde asked.

"Um yes."

"Thank you I guess...Even though you stole my name."

"Oh, it's no problem and I think I may have had that name first..."

"Whatever!"

Yuuri chuckled to himself.

"Well it was nice meeting you, Yuri."

He got his drink and finished his journey home. Yuuri flopped onto his couch and sighed. He was exhausted and wanted nothing more to sleep. And that's exactly what he did.