-2-

Time passed relatively quickly, just like everyday. Plants were being watered, customers came in and made orders or wanted advice on what bouquet to purchase. Yuuri had never liked talking to people but when it came to customers he was constantly kind and welcoming. He always thought nature was beautiful and had quite a love for it. Whenever he would advise a customer, he had a twinkle in his eyes that you could see for miles.

Yuuri was sitting on the bench behind the counter since there weren't many customers and rush hour had finished. He got out his water bottle and started to sip the liquid to quench his thirst. He heard the bell ring and looked over to the door while swallowing the water. His pupils dilated and he almost choked on his drink.

He saw the most beautiful man he had ever seen in his life. The handsome stranger had silver locks and ocean blue eyes. He was tall and wore a black turtleneck with a white scarf around his neck. Yuuri couldn't take his eyes of him. Phichit went over to the mystery man and started to help him out. Yuuri tried to compose himself. He put the water down and cleaned himself up a little.

After Phichit advised him, the stranger walked up to the counter where Yuuri was and was going to buy a bouquet.

"H-hi, how can I help you?" Yuuri said, trying hard not to blush but failing.

"I'd like to buy this bouquet please." The man spoke.

He's Russian. So hot. Yuuri thought. He blushed more once he heard the man's voice. He thought the accent was extremely attractive. Wait a minute, calm down Yuuri, you just met this guy! Relax.

"Uhh, sure. What kind of flowers are in the bouquet? And what size did you choose?"

"Hyacinths, and the medium size." The man replied.

"That will be u-um ¥XxX.Xx please."

The man took out his wallet and handed Yuuri the money. Their hands touched for a second and Yuuri blushed even more. He counted the changed and found the man gave him ¥1000 extra.

"I-I'm sorry sir but this is far too much. Here" Yuuri held his hand out with the extra money.

The man closed Yuuri's palm and said "It's just a little tip. I'm very satisfied with your services after all." and he winked.

He winked at me. Yuuri's cheeks were almost red.

"Thank you s-so much, "Yuuri said with a shy smile. "Is there anything else you would like?"

"Hmm." The man thought for a moment. "Can I ask you, your name?"

"M-me? I'm Y-Yuuri."

"It's nice to meet you Yuuri, I'm Viktor." He said with a smile."

Yuuri could hear his heart thudding loudly.  The way his said my name. I could listen to that forever.

"It's nice to meet you too."

"Well I need to get going but I'm sure I'll see you again." Viktor said. He then moved closer to Yuuri and reached his hands out. He adjusted Yuuri's flower crown. "See you later~"

"Y-yeh.." Yuuri mumbled. His cheeks were bright red and his heart was pounding. His face was so closeee. The way he said my name. That man, Viktor, he's too perfect.

Yuuri rambled on in his head as he held his face in his hands with flushed cheeks.

"Love is the flower you've got to let grow." [Viktuuri]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें