-18-

Yuuri woke up to find his best friend pacing the room. He slowly opened one eye before the other and groaned, alerting the other male that he was awake.

"Yuuri! Thank goodness you're awake. I was so worried."

"What time is it?" The man said sleepily.

"It's the next day."

"Woah..."

"Yeah, so you have some explaining to do. What even happened? You just suddenly collapsed out of nowhere. The nurse wanted to talk to you after you woke up. Oh yeah that's reminds me, I should go get her."

"Oh...okay." Yuuri said, still in shock.

The last thing he remembered was his vision being blurry and then everything fading to black. He did however, know the reason for his collapse.

"Oh hello Yuuri. Good to see you're awake. How are you feeling?"

"Tired and confused."

The nurse chuckled before giving a heartwarming smile.

"So Yuuri, have you had trouble sleeping recently?"

Yuuri nodded. She knew immeditately. Wow.

"When was the last time you a good night of sleep?"

"Umm, probably just over a week ago."

Phichit audibly gasped.

"Yuuri! You need to be sleeping well! No wonder this happened!"

"I know.. b-but I've been having trouble sleeping. I can get to sleep fine but I keep waking up and then not being able to sleep again. Yesterday I woke up at 3am and couldn't go back to sleep. And that was probably the best time I have woken up at!"

"Is there a reason for you waking up?" The nurse asked politely.

"Well... y-yes. I keep having this dream a-and.." Yuuri stuttered before breaking out into a chocked sob.

Phichit immediately ran to hug his friend with a sympathetic look on his and the nurse's faces.

"Yuuri. Im afraid I need to ask this so, do you have an anxiety disorder?"

"Y-yes.." Yuuri said in between his cries.

"Hmm. That makes more sense. I think this nightmare wakes you up but you probably keep yourself awake."

Yuuri nodded.

"Have you had any issues with insomnia before?"

"O-only when I was little. My parents used to fight a lot and when they did I would always have the same dream. They are fine now though."

"Do you wanna talk about what was in the nightmare?" Phichit asked.

Yuuri's eyes flashed a look of fear and distress.

"Don't worry, okay. If you need time, I can wait."

Yuuri let out a deep breath that he hadn't even realised he was holding onto to.

"I think you probably need to rest some more, so I'll leave you be. If you two want to talk for a little then feel free." She said with another smile.

"Thank you." The boys said in unison and she walked off.

"So.. I'm assuming you don't walk to talk about it right now."

Yuuri nodded again.

"I'm gonna let you sleep, oh and don't worry about your shift at my shop today. You definitely need your rest. I'm gonna let everyone know that you're okay."

"Thank you, Phichit." Yuuri said before slowly drifting to sleep. His body was so tired that he didn't have time to be afraid of the dream or to even think properly. And so, the boy rested, and rested well.

[Hello again! I just wanted to quickly say that I'm sorry this didn't come out yesterday. I know that this isn't the most creative or realistic plot device but let this be a lesson that sleep is important! (Even if this is somewhat over exaggerated :p) Thank you guys so much for all the support! Lately there have been several people who have either voted or added this story to their reading lists or commented and all of those gestures really warm my heart so thank you soooo much <3

~Author]