-8-

Yuuri woke up at 7am the next morning to see a load of messages from Phichit on Instagram and a few from some other random apps. But at the bottom of the screen he saw a notification from Viktor and his eyes lit up. He clicked on the tab and saw the messages.

Viktor:  Good morning :) I hope you slept well. I was just wondering if we could talk since I don't have to go into work until later on today.

Yuuri: Good morning to you too! I don't have to go into class until later on so I'm free to talk if you want.

Viktor: Great! So you're a student?

Yuuri: Yeah, this is my last year but I've been studying at university for the past three years. I major in Biology.

Viktor: Wow that's impressive. I'm assuming you're 21?

Yuuri: Yep. And um if you don't mind me asking. How old are you?

Viktor: I'm 25.

Phew. There isn't too big of an age gap.

Viktor: So what are you doing right now?

Yuuri: Just listening to some music. I try to relax before I head to my classes.

Viktor: Ooo what music?

Yuuri: Just some piano. It always helps me unwind.

Yuuri: What kind of music do you like?

Viktor: Anything really. I'm sure you have great taste though.

Yuuri: I mean I don't really think so.

Viktor: Well I think so. Let's test my theory. Send me a song to listen to :>

Yuuri: Umm I guess I could do that.

Yuuri sent a link to a piano cover of a song called "In regards to love: Agape". It was the song he was currently listening to and it was on his list of favourites.

Viktor: This sounds soo familiar. Where have I heard it?

Viktor: OH! This sounds a bit like Eros!

Yuuri: I think that song is made by the same artist. But obviously this is a piano cover.

Viktor: Yes it isss :)

Viktor: I love the contrast of the two songs even though they are still quite similar and I like how the songs convey their meanings so well.

Yuuri: Yeh! I've always liked deep and beautiful music.

Viktor: I guess I was right, you do have great taste.

Yuuri: Well. I guess, I uhhhhh

Viktor: :p

Yuuri: ;^^

Viktor: You sent a faceee

Yuuri: I guess I did.

Viktor: Yay! I'm proud of youuu :>

Viktor: Oh by the way, when are you free? I'd like to meet up at some point.

Yuuri:  Normally I work from 12-6 on weekends and have classes on weekdays but I can ask my boss if I can get off early if you want?

Viktor: That works for me! Oh and bring a friend. I'm bringing someone too so we can all hang out together.

Yuuri: Okayy, I will. I'm looking forward to that :)

Viktor:  I'll see you then! Dress cute- but I guess being cute isn't really a problem for you

Viktor: Byee~

Yuuri watched his screen with a bright red face., paralysed by Viktor's words. He was really excited about this meet-up and wanted to spend more time with Viktor. Normally Yuuri would be really nervous talking to someone he hadn't known for a long time but despite that, they had just met and he really liked him. And even though Yuuri didn't know it at the time, Viktor felt the same way.

[Hi there! I'm not really that proud of this chapter, but it's a good segway to the next bit of action. Besides, you get to know a little bit more about Yuuri and Viktor and can see the beginnings of a relationship :) I really hope you are enjoying the story so far and thank you for taking the time to read it :>

~Author]