-6-

Yuri(o) walked back towards Viktor's house, after getting the correct drink this time. That guy who stole my name was surprisingly nice. Even though I could tell he was nervous. Probably too nervous considering he put himself in that conversation but whatever. It's not like I'm ever gonna see him again anyway. Yuri(o) pondered. He knocked on Viktor's door and it swung open. Viktor was way too happy about something and it pissed Yuri(o) off. He entered the house and immediately went up to his room. He had been living with Viktor for quite a while now.

Before he could relax for even a second, Viktor bursted through Yuri(o)'s door and sat on his bed.

"What do you want, old man?" Yuri(o) asked.

"I'm not that old!"

"Sure."

"Anyway I came to tell you about this guy I met."

"And what makes you think I would care?"

"This is our bonding time! Why can't I come to my son about this stuff!"

"Don't call me son." [This war is hard enough without infighting.]

"Anyway. I stopped by this flower shop on my way to work and I met the most adorable man there. He was so cute and had such flushed pink cheeks...." Viktor rambled and rambled but Yuri(o) didn't really care. He didn't argue and let him talk so he would leave faster.

"That sounds amazing but why does it concern me?" Yuri(o) said sarcastically.

"Well I want you to come with me to the flower shop the next time I have a day off."

"What!! Why?"

"Well because. I don't want to go alone and also because you might want some of their plants. They have very good quality products."

"Why would I want some stupid flowers?"

"They make beautiful decorations. Besides as your father I'm forcing you." Viktor said with a smug smile on his face.

"I'm not your son." [Watch your tone. I am not a maiden in need of defending. I am grown. I'm going to keep using this joke but I am hamiltrash so you can't stop me :p]

"But whatever. I'll come check out this store, I guess."

"Yess. Thank you, Yurio!" And with that Viktor swiftly exited.

"Yuri..o?" The teen said confused. Well whatever. He didn't care too much, considering Viktor's usual level of abnormality.

Yuri(o) put on his headphones and blasted some music before scrolling through Instagram.