-13-

[Helloo! This is a longer chapter then normal (almost 1000 words woo :>) so I hope you enjoy it. Also I don't know actually know who is reading this so if you feel comfortable, please leave a comment and we can a start a conversation or something. I'm not exactly sure why I'm saying this but yeh ;^^ I hope you enjoy chapter 13 and I'll stop rambling now

~Author]

A few weeks had past since Yuuri and Viktor had met up. They talked almost every night and the feelings they had for each other only grew.

Yuuri was doing alright at school, taking each day as it comes. He was really enjoying his job too. Having fun at the flower shop with his friends was something he looked forward too every day. But he really missed Viktor.

He didn't think he could get so attached to someone so quickly but he was falling. And falling fast. He was desperate to see him again but his anxiety prevented himself from asking Viktor on a date. Every time he considered it, his thoughts would overpower him.

"He's gonna say no."

"Who would go out with someone like you."

"He's out of your league."

But even the most basic 'Hi' from Viktor would make all those thoughts disappear. When Yuuri was talking to Viktor, nothing else mattered.

Yuuri arrived home after class and saw a notification from the silver haired man. His heart fluttered.

Viktor: Helloo~

Yuuri: Hii

Viktor: How was today?

Yuuri: Normal I guess. Not much happened. Oh but Otabek got into a fight today. Well he was trying to break up a fight and he was very calm but still

Viktor: Otabek?

Yuuri: He's a friend. He works at the café with me. Tall, mysterious almost edgy looking

Viktor: OH! The motorcycle top!

Yuuri: Lmaooo you did not just call Otabek a top

Viktor: Am I wrong tho?

Yuuri: Hmm, you got me there

Yuuri giggled.

Viktor: I'll have you know that my gaydar works extremely well. I haven't even really met Otabek, only heard about him yet I know.

Yuuri: I kind of doubt that. But I also don't find it hard to believe.

Viktor: Just one of my many talents~

Yuuri: Arrogant much

Viktor: I'm not arrogant. I just have high self esteem.

Yuuri: Can't relate lol

Viktor: You should relate, you're beautiful.

Yuuri: I-

Viktor: You areee! You're the cutest and most amazing person I've met in ages!

Yuuri's heart thumped violently when he read that.

Yuuri:...

Yuuri: I don't know how to respond to that

Viktor: You could just take the compliment

Yuuri: Hmmmm

Yuuri: nope

A minute or so past.

Viktor: Soo... when can I take you on a date?

Yuuri: WhAt

Viktor: When are you free?

Yuuri: Wait a whole minute.

Yuuri: You wanted to take me on a date. Like a real date?

Viktor: No shit Sherlock.

Yuuri's blush grew immensely.

Yuuri: I can't believe my eyes.

Viktor: Of course, I want to take you out, I mean who wouldn't?

Yuuri:...

Viktor: Would you do me the honour of going on a date with me, Sir Katsuki?

Yuuri's face was as red as a tomato at this point.

Yuuri: It would be my pleasure, Sir Nikiforov.

Viktor: I shall escort you at 8pm on Friday night.

Yuuri: That is an exquisite plan Mr Nikiforov.

Viktor: Why thank you, kind sir.

Yuuri lost track of the time and forgot that Phichit was coming over at 7. The hamster queen let himself in with the spare key he had, in case of emergencies, only to see his strawberry-faced best friend with the most ridiculous grin on his face.

The swift male, swiped Yuuri's phone out of his hands to see what he was looking at.

"PhIcHiT!"

"Sorry Yuuri, I had to know what was so amusing." The thai boy responded with a smirk.

Phichit looked at the messages and a chaotic idea popped into his head.

The boy started typing rapidly and chucked to himself.

Yuuri ran from the couch and got his phone, but only after the damage had been done.

Yuuri: Mr? More like master~

Yuuri: Or is daddy more to your taste?

Yuuri's eyes widened and he felt a rush of embarrassment flow through him.

Viktor, on the other end, was close to a heart attack. He had no idea his cute companion had such a flirty side.

Yuuri: OH MY GOODNESS I AM SO SORRY AHAJCKRE

Yuuri: PHICHIT IS AN IDIOT. IM SO SORRY.

Viktor: Awhhh~ I kind wished you were the one who sent that.

Yuuri: I-

Viktor: Just kidding!

Viktor: ...Unless~

Yuuri's face was gaining pigment by the second.

Yuuri: For that kind of service, I'll need some sort of compensation Nikiforov.

Viktor: That can be arranged~

Yuuri: All in due time, dear.

Phichit was reading this over his friend's shoulder and was almost shocked that Yuuri had all this, for lack of a better word, 'eros' hidden in him.

"Wow Yuuri. I didn't know you could be so flirty!"

Yuri buried his face in his arms. He couldn't believe he had just said that to the guy he was crushing on.

Viktor: Anyway, I'll pick you up like I said before. Wear something causal. Restaurant dinner dates aren't really my thing. I'm going to make sure you enjoy yourself. I promise~

Yuuri: I look forward to it :)

Viktor: I'll see you then byee x

Yuuri: Bye!

Yuuri dropped his phone on the couch and curled up in a ball. He had just gotten a date. A real date! With the one and only man of his dreams.

His friend was laughing at his flusteredness. [idk if that's a word but oh well :>] Yuuri was extremely excited and nervous. His heart had never raced so much. Viktor gave him a sort of high feeling and it was addicting.

Even though they hadn't known each other for very long, a strong bond was clearly forming. Yuuri would normally be anxious about the fast pace but with Viktor, everything felt so natural.

If soulmates were a real concept in his universe, Yuuri was almost certain Viktor would be his soulmate. But he had realistic expectations. Love takes time and love takes work. [as stated by garnet in Steven Universe] The real question was if the pair was willing to put in the work. But I'm getting ahead of myself...