-4-

Yuuri was currently trying to calm down his heart but Phichit was no help.

"Yuuriii~ Who was that?" Phichit said with a smirk on his face.

"U-uh just a c-customer. Why?"

"Oh I don't know. I'm just wondering why my friend is blushing so hard."

"I-I'm not blushing!" Yuuri stammered.

"Sureeee~ You can't lie to me Yuuri. I know you well enough to know that you like him."

"I-I," Yuuri froze. "I d-do not."

"Yeh and the sky is pink. You don't have to be embarrassed about a crush."

"I don't have a crush, okayy. I just. Uh. I-I. He's hot okay! What do you want from me?!" Yuuri spat with rose red cheeks.

"Awww Yuuriiii!!! Everyone! Yuuri has a crushhh~" Phichit announced.

"PhIcHiT!!!" Yuuri hissed.

"Sorry Yuuri, they deserve to know."

"Agghh." Yuuri grumbled in annoyance.

Meanwhile with Viktor:

"Soo Viktor. Who made you so happy? Did you finally get laid!?"

"Shut up Chris. And nothing."

"Who was it Viktorrr? Oh my goodness. Was it the guy you were flirting with in the flower shop?"

"You saw that?!"

"Of course! I'm not blind to attraction. You were practically drooling over him. I have to admit he was a cutie. If you don't hurry up and claim him, I might~"

"He is mineee. Besides I can't let you traumatise him. But I agree he was adorablee." He said with hearts in his eyes.

Back to Yuuri:

Phichit screamed.

"Ah, what is it Phichit? You could've bursted my ear drums!"

"I can't believe I didn't notice this beforeee. Yuuri take off your flower crown."

"Um why?" Yuuri said confused, before removing his crown.

A small piece of card fell to the ground. Yuuri picked it up and read it before his whole face flashed red.

"What does it sayyy?!" Phichit asked curiously before Yuuri showed him the card.

Phichit screamed again. Louder this time. "Oh my god Yuuri! He gave you his numberrr~ You have to text him!"

"I- I'm not so sure. I mean we just met and I- I'm. I'mtoonervous." Yuuri almost whispered.

"Come on Yuuri! The man of your dreams just waltzes in here and you aren't willing to even text him? Just send a single text. Pleaseee."

"..."

"Pleaseeeee!"

"......."

"Come on, pleaseeee, for me?"

"I-I mean. I g-guess I could-"

"Yessss!" Phichit squealed.

Yuuri actually really wanted to text him but he was too nervous to actually do it. Somehow Phichit's pressuring actually encouraged him and he ignored his anxious thoughts.