-9-

Later on in the day, Yuuri went to his biology class. He didn't love every aspect of biology but was always interested in nature and wanted to do a bachelor's degree in botany so he chose to do biology. Besides, he'd always been good at it. He grabbed his bag and went to the establishment. He saw Phichit and Otabek there and joined them on their way to class.

Phichit and Yuuri split from Otabek and went to their class. The both had the same first period. On the way Yuuri asked if they could go out on Saturday.

"Wait, what time on Saturday?" Phichit asked.

"That's what I was going to say next. Is it okay if we get off work a little earlier to meet up with a uh... friend of mine?" Yuuri asked timidly.

"Wait. Is it your boyfriend that came in the other day?" Phichit's eyes lit up.

"He's not my boyfriend!" Yuuri sputtered nervously, a blush scattering his cheeks.

"Sure~"

"B-but yes it is Viktor. He's bringing a friend and we're going to meet at the flower shop at 2:00. He t-told me to bring a friend so that's why I'm asking you. Also you're technically my boss so I had to tell you." Yuuri mumbles somewhat quietly.

"Well, I give you permission to get off early since I'm coming with you, but if you have any more dates, I might not be as forgiving about missing hours." Phichit said with a wink.

"I-it's not a d-date."

"Date or not, I'm excited and I'm sure you are too. Oooo we need to pick out outfits!"

"Let's just g-get to class for now." Yuuri said, trying to calm himself and the boys walked to Geography.

On Friday after class, Phichit went to Yuuri's apartment with him and Phichit- being the legend he is- planned to prepare Yuuri for this 'not a date' of his. He could tell how much Yuuri liked Viktor just by the way his eyes sparkled when he talked about, thought of or texted him. Even when they had first met, he had never seen Yuuri glow more.

The boys ordered some food for themselves and then went to Yuuri's closet to pick out an outfit.

"It's been so long since I've been to your place Yuuri. I remember when you came out of here." Phichit said, knocking on the closet door.

"It hasn't been that long and you have a key! But yeah I remember coming out to you too."

"I knew you were gay ages ago tho~ It takes one to know one after all!"

"I-I uhh..." Yuuri was left speechless.

"Anyways, let's pick out some cute clothes for you to wear. What do you prefer? Hot or Sexy?"

"N-Neither! This isn't a date! He's bringing a friend remember." Yuuri's face was tinted pink.

"Righhttt~ Let's just stick with cute for now."

Yuuri rolled his eyes.

After around 20 minutes, Phichit picked out a grey t-shirt with a black long sleeve shirt underneath and some black jeans. To accompany his outfit, Yuuri wore brown Tumberland boots. [sorry I had to change the brand a little- don't sue me please, thank you] Phichit also gave Yuuri a black bracelet. It was a comfortable and casual look- but Yuuri still looked good.

[I know nothing about fashion so I'm really sorry that the outfit kind of resembles an eboy. Just think of it as a casual but cute outfit (:]

"I think this is perfect!" Phichit said, "It's casual so it won't seem like you're trying too hard and it also suits you. If I had full control I would give you a choker and some earrings but I guess this will do for now."

"Yeah, I like it too." Yuuri said, ignoring Phichit's jewellery comments.

They both changed into some comfy clothing and ate their food, while watching a movie. They both had a small amount of homework to do but they finished that within half an hour. Phichit decided to sleep over since the next day was a Saturday. The Saturday. Yuuri was extremely nervous but more excited to see Viktor again. He liked him a lot and thought he was a great friend.

Yuuri and Viktor had talked every day since they had decided to meet up and had only gotten closer. Even if it was by a tiny amount, Yuuri was content.

The two slept peacefully until the Japanese male's alarm sounded.