-26-

[Hi! I really quickly wanted to say thank you so much to everyone who has read or commented or voted on this story. It's honestly so amazing to receive notifications saying that some has interacted with the story and we have reached 1000 reads! I'm so thankful to all of you and I hope you share this and continue to enjoy it :> For 1k reads I wanted to do something special but I don't have any ideas sooo if you have anything you'd like to see then comment please! With that being said, I hope you enjoy the next chapter (:

~Author]

It had been almost a year since Viktor and Yuuri had become official. Yuuri was still doing his best in school and at his job and life was going smoothly. Viktor was working hard and the business was steadily growing.

The two met up every week on Sundays and usually went to a coffee shop, caught up and just enjoyed each other's presence.

Otabek and Yurio had announced their relationship about a month after Yuuri's birthday and they had been doing well too.

Every so often the couple would have their arguments but that was only natural. Besides, it would take a lot more then a small argument to sink this ship.

Yuuri was determined to try and show Viktor that he was ready for more. He loved where they were at now but he constantly missed Viktor as they were always kind of far apart. They sent a goodnight message to each other each night but Yuuri still wanted to be able to feel Viktor's warmth as he drifted to sleep.

Yuuri wanted to take the next step but didn't want to make his partner uncomfortable. He didn't know how Viktor felt and was really nervous since he would hate to accidentally deter him.

However, Yuuri knew that communication was the best remedy for this situation and knew he needed to handle this maturely.

Yuuri called Viktor and as always the Russian picked up the phone.

"Hi there.." Yuuri said.

"Helloo~" Viktor answered enthusiastically.

Yuuri chuckled.

"Soo, there's something I wanted to ask you about."

"Go ahead."

"I-it may seem kind of random and it's an odd time to ask b-but..."

"But?"

"I-I umm, soo, I umm yeah."

Viktor laughed from the other side.

"Babe, relax. You can tell me anything."

Yuuri took a deep breath.

"I-I'm not suggesting anything but I just want to know what you would think of.... movingintogether." Yuuri said, rapidly releasing the last words.

"REALLY?!" Viktor exclaimed, with bursting excitement that you could feel from a mile away.

"W-well yeah. I- I mean we've been together for almost a year."

"It could be like our anniversary gift to ourselves!!"

"Y-yeah." Yuuri said shyly.

"Umm... s-so is that a yes to living together?"

"OF COURSE!!!"

"Great." Yuuri said smiling to himself.

"I'll start looking for a place right away!" Viktor stated.

"W-we don't have to rush... I-if you don't want to I mean."

"I've been waiting for us to talk about this for ages now! I was trying to hint at it by asking you to leave some stuff at my place and pointing out the houses but your dense and beautiful ass didn't even realise!"

Yuuri blushed at that.

"I-"

"Don't even try to deny it! Just a warning though, I will be constantly cuddling you because I need to make up for missed cuddle time."

Yuuri laughed.

"I'll hold you to that promise."

"Aww Yuuri. I wish you were here. It's annoying that I can't kiss you over the phone."

"Well don't worry, I'll make up for it later."

The two ended up talking for another two hours before Yuuri realised that he was late to his meet-up with Phichit.

"Oh shoot. I've got to leave. I'm late to meet Phichit."

"I've never heard someone say 'shoot' unironically."

"I-it's just a reflex. I don't really like to swear."

"Well you sure didn't hold your profanities back last night."

"ViKtOr!"

"I'm only teasing."

"And we all know how much you love teasing." Yuuri said while rolling his eyes.

"What's that supposed to mean Mr Katsuki?"

"Uhh- nothing."

"Anyway, I've got to go. Phichit's going to kill me."

"I won't let him lay a finger on you. You're mine."

Yuuri's face was burning up.

"I can hear you blush." Viktor said with a laugh.

"W-Whatever, b-bye."

"Love you."

"Love you too."

And with that Yuuri ended the call.

He buried his blushing face into his jacket that he was putting on.

I really did it.

He really wants to move in with me.

Yuuri started jumping for joy and celebrating like a fangirl when their OTP finally becomes canon.

Yuuri grabbed his headphones and walked out the door merrily to meet with Phichit.