-14-

[Time for some more Viktuuriii. This is one of my favourite chapters so I really hope you guys like it too :)

~Author]

Yuuri woke up the next day and went to school as usual. Not much had changed, except for Yuuri's mood. The anxious Japanese boy had gotten rid of all his doubt and was a ball of sunshine. A smile was constantly adorned on his face.

"Someone's happy."

"Why wouldn't I be?" Yuuri replied.

"I haven't seen you this cheerful in forever!"

"Well, I'm just thankful and really excited. I mean you know what happened yesterday."

"Yes, yes you got a date woo." Phichit said unenthusiastically.

"It's not just any date. It's with Viktor! The one and only. The hottest guy ever!"

Phichit rolled his eyes but was really happy that his friend was feeling so great. He had been through a lot with Yuuri and was glad to see his friend be so chipper.

Friday rolled around and Yuuri was extremely excited. Adrenaline rushed through his body and he had to make sure he looked perfect. Yuuri wore a grey turtleneck with a denim jacket and skinny jeans (that may or may not have outlined his... figure well). His hair was brushed and he accompanied his face with some round glasses. He grabbed his backpack and put on his black boots.

Yuuri looked in the mirror one last time before he heard a knock at his door. His heart rate shot through the roof. Anxiety hit him all at once as he opened the door.

On the other side, Viktor was waiting for Yuuri, looking as stylish as ever and Yuuri's face lit up.

"You look beautiful, Yuuri." Viktor said gazing at the other.

Yuuri blushed harder before returning the compliment.

"So, are you ready to go?" Viktor asked with a hand out.

"Yep." Yuuri said extending his reach to fit his hand with Viktor's. Their hands fit together like adjoining puzzle pieces- perfectly aligning.

A flurry of emotions rushed through the smaller male but he just wanted to enjoy the moment of the two just being in each others' company.

"Oh, u-um where are we going to?"

"It's a surprise~" Viktor replied with his signature, heart stopping wink.

"O-oh."

The two walked, side by side, holding each others' hands, until they had reached their destination.

"Here we are." Viktor started, gesturing to the park. But it wasn't just any park.

Fairy lights lit up the scene as they hung from a couple of trees. A pastel blue blanket lay on the luscious green grass and on top of that, a picnic basket sat.

"V-Viktor, you didn't..."

"Oh but I did."

Yuuri was in utter shock. His hands covered his mouth as he started at the view before him with stars in his eyes. Before Viktor could register what was happening, Yuuri pounced onto him and tackled him in a hug.

"Y-You didn't have to do all this for our first date!"

"Well, extra is my brand. Besides I couldn't help myself. You're too special to not pull out all the stops. And surprising people is kind of a trademark of mine."

The two stayed embraced in the hug for a while before they released and sat down on the aforementioned blanket. They started to open up the bag of food and ate a little.

Yuuri grabbed a strawberry and put it in his mouth. Viktor took the opportunity take a picture of the other while he was striking such a cute pose. But Viktor being Viktor forgot to turn off the flash.

"Did you just.."

"Maybe~"

"Delete that."

"Make me." Viktor said playfully.

Yuuri got up and chased the taller man.

"I will delete that photo!"

"But it's soo cuteee!"

"I'll show you cute."

Yuuri caught up to Viktor and instead of grabbing the phone he stopped Viktor with a hug.

Needless to say, Viktor stopped and admired the man attached to him. A blush appeared on the Russian's face. Viktor made them both fall onto the grass and they giggled the night away.

After a solid 10 minutes of laughter, Viktor perked up with an idea.

"Do you wanna play truth or dare?"

"It will be more like truth or truth honestly."

"What about 21 questions?"

"Hmmm.. sure."

"Great!" Viktor exclaimed.

"So who starts?"

"I guess I can. Let's start off easy." Viktor pondered. "Number 1- Who is your best friend?"

"Phichit."

"I thought so."

"2- Do you have a middle name?"

"Nope."

"Oh, me neither."

3- Do you consider yourself an introvert or extrovert?"

"Introvert. Without a doubt."

"I can bet." Viktor said with a chuckle.

"What's the supposed to mean?" Yuuri asked with a pouty lip.

"You're too cute."

"I'm not just cute you know. I can be so much more~"

Viktor blushed and averted his eyes. This flirty side was a side Viktor adored.

'Shoottt, why did I just say that? I'm so stupiddd.' Yuuri cursed in his head while covering his face.

The two carried on their game until suddenly Viktor asked: "What do you like about me?"

Yuuri was taken aback. What did he like about Viktor? Everything! He was infatuated with the man.

"I-I. I like everything about you. Your smile, your hair, your humour, your personality. I don't even know why but I'm so drawn to you. It's a little scary actually. I'm such a nobody and you... you're amazing." Yuuri said while looking up with a glimmer in his iris'.

Viktor was shocked. His face started to grow more pink as he looked at Yuuri with such fondness.

Yuuri suddenly realised what he had just said. He immediately melted into a puddle of embarrassment.

Viktor held Yuuri close, his mouth at his ear.

"You're not a nobody, Yuuri. You're my everything." He whispered to the other.

Yuuri's face was completely red.

"I-I know we're moving a little fast but honestly...I love this pace." Yuuri said.

"I couldn't agree more."

Sometimes people were just meant to be and this pair were perfect together.

Under the beautiful light of the stars and the fairy lights, where nothing else mattered, the two embraced each other in an electrifying kiss.

Sparks flew between them and they could both feel it within themselves. The kiss was addicting. Sweet and pure. Their lips collided carefully and although the kiss wasn't short, it wasn't lustful or desperate.

It was perfect.