-22-

[Hello there! Author here. I know I haven't updated in a while, I'm really sorry. I've been really busy and stressed lately but I somehow managed to find time and finish the chapter so here it is :> Like always, thank you all for your support,

~Author]

Yuuri left at around 2 o'clock and made his way to the flower shop. As he entered, Phichit raced over to Yuuri, at superhuman speeds.

"Sooo... Did you guys do it?"

Yuuri almost choked.

"I'm sorry, what?"

"Did you guys frick frack?"

"What kind of question is that?"

"A good one."

"I'm not going to answer that."

"Awww, you're no fun."

Yuuri facepalmed and made his way to the back of the shop to put his stuff away.

Time passed quickly and everyone was glad to see Yuuri was back in high spirits. Everyone noticed how exhausted Yuuri seemed throughout the last week and it was no surprise that Yuuri had collapsed.

However, when it was almost closing time, a new yet familiar customer entered the establishment.

"Yurio?" Yuuri exclaimed.

"My name is Yuri."

"What are you doing here?"

"Umm.. I uh-umm" Yurio started with a slight blush gradually appearing on his face.

"I came to get flowers.." Yurio answered meekly.

"Sure....Otabek's in the back if you want me to get him."

Yurio nodded.

Yuuri had seen the expression that Otabek displayed when they made eye contact and it was clear to him that they had some sort of chemistry.

"You better not tell your boyfriend about this. I'll kill you!"

"Don't worry. It'll be our secret." Yuuri said mischievously.

"Tch." Yurio replied, in his usual manner.

Yuuri went to the back and called for Otabek to help the customer at the front.

"Hi there. How can I help you- Oh It's you."

"Yeah.. I um need to buy some flowers because my stupid roommate wanted them."

"Sure. Do you know what kind he wanted?"

"I have no idea."

"Sounds like this roommate of yours didn't really think this through."

Yurio let out a small chuckle.

"Do you know why he wants them?"

"I think it was to get me out of the house but he said something like 'to decorate the kitchen table'."

Otabek smiled before asking what the colour of the room was.

"It has grey walls."

"Do you think yellow flowers would be okay?"

"Yeah actually. Wow that's perfect for the room. How did you know?" Yurio asked somewhat perplexed.

"Practice, I guess." Otabek's cheeks flushed as he saw Yurio's confused and adorable expression.

He picked out some yellow begonias for the small male.

"Do these look acceptable?"

"They're pretty...." Yurio said as his eyes lit up.

"Uh-I uh mean they're o-okay I guess." Yurio said, blushing in embarrassment.

Otabek laughed, which made Yurio more flustered.

They made their way to the counter and started to close the deal.

"So, that will be ¥XxX.Xx and the phone number of the customer with the dazzling green eyes."

Yurio smirked at how smooth the employee was, but still had an immense blush on his face.

"Here. I'm Yuri by the way. Text me." Yurio said before taking his bouquet and leaving his number and the money he owed.

Yurio exited quickly and let his guard down as soon as he left the store. His face heated up and he covered his smiling mouth.

"Holy shit, he's hot." Yurio whispered to himself.

"Who's hot?" Viktor asked, seemingly appearing out of nowhere.

"N-No OnE!" Yurio said startled.

'Suree~" Viktor said with a chuckle.

"Let's go home Yurio."

"Tch, whatever." The tsundere replied.

Little did Yurio know that Yuuri was behind the counter watching their interaction. It was honestly fascinating how different Otabek acted with Yurio and vice versa. But Yuuri thought it was cute and finished up his shift, happily.