-10-

The two woke up at 8:30am and got ready for work. Yuuri wore the outfit that Phichit chose for him the previous day and Phichit wore some of Yuuri's spare clothes. They both put on their flower crowns and headed off. They arrived at work shortly after and conducted business and usual. Phichit, being the gossip he was, decided to tell all his coworkers about Yuuri's 'not-a-date' with Viktor, who Phichit called 'the hot guy with sliver hair'.

Yuuri was extremely flustered and didn't realise the time before he heard the bell ring. He looked behind him and saw Viktor standing in the doorway. Yuuri's face gained even more colour and he went to greet Viktor.

"Yuuri!" Viktor said enthusiastically, embracing Yuuri in a hug, which Yuuri was not ready for.

His face was even brighter but he hugged Viktor back. They heard coughing from behind them to see Phichit trying to gain their attention.

"Hi! I'm Phichit, Yuuri's best friend." Phichit said, with a hand out.

Viktor shook his hand and said "It's nice to meet you. I'm Viktor."

"I've heard a lot about you from our little buddy over here." Phichit said nudging Yuuri with his elbow.

"Ph-Phichit!" Yuuri hissed, embarrassed.

"Aww~ I'm glad you talked about me Yuuri. You've been running through my mind a lot too." Viktor retorted with a wink.

Yuuri's already flushed cheeks grew even pinker.

"Ew." Someone said from behind Viktor.

"Oh! I almost forgot. This is Yurio!"

"My name is Yuri!" Said the smaller male as he stepped out from behind the other Russian.

"Oh. It's you, from the coffee shop." Yuuri said, a little bit perplexed.

"You two know each other?" Viktor asked.

"Well not really. Four eyes helped me out when I was having trouble with this stupid barista."

"Yep." Yuuri confirmed.

"Yurio! Be nice."

"Oh shut your mouth Viktor. I don't have to try and impress your boyfriend."

Viktor's cheeks went slightly red. Yuuri seemed to be preoccupied trying to get ready to leave work and Viktor was glad that he hadn't heard Yuri(o)'s comment.

After a minute or so, Yuuri and Phichit were ready to leave. Otabek came and said goodbye and told them not to worry about the shop since he would take care of it.

Yuri(o) glanced behind him to see the tall man and he immediately blushed. He pulled on his hood to cover his face. Otabek's eyes met the younger Russian's and a slight blush could be seen on his face also.

Viktor saw his 'son's' face and was so tempted to tease him, but he was with Yuuri and he wanted to make a good impression.

They walked to a nice, new café that had recently opened up on their street and got a table. Yuuri and Viktor sat next to each other, while Phichit and Yuri(o) sat next to their respective friends.