-30-

[Hello again! I'm sad to say that this is the last chapter that I'll be posting of this fic. It's relatively short but I think it ends the story quite well. I hope you enjoyed this fic and if I ever decide to start a new story, I hope you'll take the time to read it.

~Author]

Yuuri started cleaning up the shop, sweeping away the fallen leaves and making sure the area was tidy. Yuuri was the only one in as everyone else left early. They were closing up the shop for the winter time since the flowers wouldn't be in a good enough condition to sell. 

He started taking his apron off when he heard the bell ring above the entrance.

"I'm sorry, but we're just closing-" Yuuri said before turning his head to look at who had walked in.

"Oh-"

He saw Viktor walk in, holding up a peace sign with his signature heart shaped smile on his face.

Yuuri's heart skipped a beat.

"What can I do for you?" Yuuri joked.

Viktor smiled.

"I'd like to buy this bouquet."

"Let me guess, hyacinths?"

"How did you know?" Viktor said before walking towards his now fiancée and hugging him from behind.

"Well hello to you too." Yuuri said, with a giggle.

Yuuri placed a chaste kiss on Viktor's cheek before Viktor spoke.

"I'm honestly surprised you remembered the flowers from that day."

"How could I forget? You walked in and paid almost double, then proceeded to give me a heart attack."

Viktor chuckled.

"That I did."

Yuuri slipped out of Viktor's grasp and travelled to the last of the flowers that were still in the shop. He thought for a moment before picking one out.

He walked over to Viktor and placed the flower behind the taller man's ear.

"Perfect." Yuuri exclaimed, with a sweet smile.

"What kind of flower is it? I didn't get a chance to see it properly." Viktor asked.

"A jasmine."

"Modesty, Love and Sensuality?"

Viktor had been learning some of the meanings behind the flowers in an attempt to bond with Yuuri.

"Yep." Yuuri said, accentuating the 'p' sound.

"You're cute." Viktor said before holding Yuuri once again and planting a kiss on his lips.  

Yuuri placed his arms over Viktor's shoulders as he initiated a deeper, more passionate kiss.

Viktor held Yuuri's waist as they moved in synch.

Viktor took control and licked Yuuri bottom lip and almost out of reflex, Yuuri gasped, giving Viktor the exact reaction he wanted.

Yuuri could feel Viktor's smirk as they carried on for what felt like blissful hours before pulling away, solely to breathe.

"I never get tired of kissing you."

"Thank you?" Yuuri responded, before bursting into giggles.

Viktor couldn't help but smile with a loving gaze at his fiancée.

"I love you." Viktor stated, holding Yuuri's hand and kissing the engagement ring adorned on his finger.

Yuuri smiled and returned the gesture with Viktor's matching ring.

"I love you too."

The two had cheesy smiles on their faces as Yuuri placed his head on Viktor's shoulder and clung to his arm.

"We should go. Phichit would probably kill me if he knew we were making out in here."

"I can't argue with that."

They exited the shop and Yuuri locked the door behind them.

Hand in hand, they made their way back home, under the glistening light of the stars.

It was clear to anyone that their flower was pure and genuine, and it was still continuing to grow, despite its beauty and strength.

And their flower, was love.

[Wow, we love a title reference. I still feel awkward when I describe kisses but I hope this fluffy chapter was entertaining. Anyways, goodbye for now! :>]