-25-

[Hi! I don't have much to say before this chapter but I just wanted to thank you for all the support and for even reading this story at all :>

~Author]

The two went back to Yuuri's house to grab some warmer clothing.

"Here," Viktor said as he threw a hoodie to Yuuri, "Wear this."

"T-This is y-yours though.."

"So?" Viktor said with a smile.

Yuuri blushed profusely before putting on the garment. Viktor grabbed some gloves for them and secretly loaded his car with a special item.

They drove to the venue, blasting some Billie Eilish on the journey.

"Wait a minute.." Viktor sang sweetly.

"Let me finish~" Yuuri carried on adding a little ad-lib after the lyric.

"I know you don't care,"

"But can you listen..."

The two sang the rest of the song in turns until the last chorus' in which they sang in harmony together.

"I guess I better go~"

"I just never know how you feel,"

"Do you even feel?"

"Anything."

They enjoyed their karaoke session until they reached the until.

"Yuuri! You have such a beautiful voice!" Viktor exclaimed excitedly.

"I-I don't really.."

"You doooo~"

"Well, you do too so.. yeah." Yuuri said sounding confident until he starting becoming embarrassed from remembering Viktor's voice.

Viktor chuckled and they both looked at each other with loving gazes before Viktor leaned in for a chaste kiss.

They exited the car and Yuuri was immediately blindfolded.

"Wait a minute. I didn't agree to being blindfolded!" He said, with extreme apprehension.

"Relax babe, trust me."

Yuuri blushed at the nickname and his nerves settled a little.

Viktor walked them into the venue and led Yuuri into an area that was significantly colder.

"Did we just walk into a fridge?"

"This is why I gave you my hoodie." Viktor said as he removed the blindfold.

Yuuri opened his eyes to see a beautifully decorated ice rink. Flower garlands hung from the ceiling and the same fairy lights from their first date scattered the hall.

[I know it's not realistic, but just imagine. Besides I love this aesthetic.]

"It's beautiful!" Yuuri exclaimed, "Can we really skate here?"

"Yep. I mean it would be a shame not to, wouldn't it?"

Yuuri ran to the front to get some skates, only to be greeted by a familiar face.

"Yu-Yuuko?"

"Yuuri!"

"You two know each other?" Viktor chimed in.

"We were childhood friends. Isn't that right Yuuri-kun."

"Yeah.. But drop the 'kun' would you? Yuuko-san." Yuuri said mockingly.